Popsicle is something my little girl enjoys a lot and I do make it for her and I try to make the popsicles as healthy as possible without compromising the taste and look. Pasta though is not a fussy eater but alike most of the children of her age love vibrant looking interesting food. Naturally, I try to incorporate flavors and colors to her daily intake. I, being a working mother and food blogger, eat a lot outside the home but I try to make food and drinks for her at home as much as I can. Those little food items make her happy and me a satisfied mother. I am recently being sent Cavin’s Milkshake for review. We have tried Cavin’s vanilla flavored Milkshake previously and liked it. However, this time I decided to make something different using the Milkshake especially keeping in mind Pasta. She loves Milkshake but she loves popsicles more and that says all, I turned Cavin’s Strawberry” and “Kaju Butterscotch” milkshakes into Choco-Swirled Strawberry Cashew Butterscotch Popsicles for my little lady. Not to mention, Husbandman and me also tried the Choco-Swirled Strawberry Cashew Butterscotch Popsicles and just loved those. With the distinct flavor of Strawberry, Cashew nut, and Butterscotch, the richness of milk and dipped in chocolate, the Choco-Swirled Strawberry Cashew Butterscotch Popsicles are now a heavy demanding thing at my place.
I am not a milk fan, in fact, I cannot drink milk directly without adding a flavor to it but these days I have to have it in any form; I cannot ignore the demand of body and bone after all especially when I have crossed 30 and living a stressful life. Naturally, I like Milkshakes a lot to substitute milk and rest of the family (Mehebub and Pasta) turned into happy father-daughter duo as they both like milk and love milkshake. A family like us, who are superbly busy in the morning, for the school and office, generally prefers fuss free breakfast and we are not any exception. In a way, Milkshake is something we prefer over milk during, given the richness and milkshakes are filling as well. Cavin’s Milkshake is something I liked a lot, for all the reasons I have mentioned above. In addition, the price is also quite affordable at a rate of INR 105 for 1 Liter and INR 25 for 200 ml tetra pack.
Though I have made, Choco-Swirled Strawberry Cashew Butterscotch Popsicle using the Cavin’s milkshake, given the good quality milk used in the base product, Cavin’s Milkshake, not to mention the richness and thickness of the milkshake which is even perfect for making popsicles. In fact, for this recipe, I have not reduced the milkshake as the brand I have used (Cavin’s) is just perfect with the thickness of milkshake and ideal for making popsicles.
For a quick know-how, you can check the video here on Choco-Swirled Strawberry Cashew Butterscotch Popsicles with Cavin’s Milkshake and the detailed recipe is given below:
Video Recipe link of Choco-Swirled Strawberry Cashew Butterscotch Popsicles:
- Strawberry Milkshake: 200 ml. (I have used Cavin’s Strawberry Milkshake)
- Cashew and Butterscotch Milkshake: 200 ml. (I have used Cavin’s Kaju and Butterscotch Milkshake)
- Dark Chocolate: 100g (I have used
- aligncenter size-full" title="Choco-Swirled Strawberry Cashew Butterscotch Popsicles" alt="%Choco-Swirled Strawberry Cashew Butterscotch Popsicles" />Half fill the Popsicle mold with Cavin’s Strawberry milkshake and fridge it for an hour or so to set the milkshake properly within the mold.
- Once one flavor is set within the mold properly pour Cavin’s Kaju and Butterscotch milkshake and fill the mold and then again set the Popsicle mold in freezer for an hour or until the milkshake set completely into a Popsicle.
- Now, melt Dark Chocolate, either in the microwave for 40 seconds or you can use a double boiler.
- De-mold the popsicles and dip one by one in melted chocolate and then again put the Choco-Swirled Strawberry Cashew Butterscotch Popsicles in the freezer to set completely before serving.
I have not added extra sugar as the Milkshakes as well as chocolate are already sweet, however, can be added in addition based on preference.