Popsicle is something my little girl enjoys a lot. I do make it for her and I try to make the popsicles as healthy as possible without compromising the taste and look. Pasta though is not a fussy eater but alike most of the children of her age love vibrant looking interesting food. Naturally, I try to incorporate flavors and colors to her daily intake. I, being a working mother and food blogger, eat a lot outside the home. However, I try to make food and drinks for her at home as much as I can. Those little food items make her happy and me a satisfied mother.
I recently received Cavin’s Milkshake for review. We have tried Cavin’s vanilla flavored Milkshake previously and liked it. However, this time I decided to make something different using the Milkshake especially keeping in mind Pasta. She loves Milkshake but she loves popsicles more and that says all! I used Cavin’s Strawberry" and "Kaju Butterscotch" milkshakes and made Choco-Swirled Strawberry Cashew Butterscotch Popsicles for my little lady.
Not to mention, Husbandman and I also tried the Choco-Swirled Strawberry Cashew Butterscotch Popsicles and just loved those. With the distinct flavor of Strawberry, Cashew nut, and Butterscotch, the richness of milk and dipped in chocolate, the Popsicles are now a heavy demanding thing at my place.
I am not a milk fan. In fact, I cannot drink milk directly without adding a flavor to it. However, these days I have to have it in any form. One thing I cannot ignore is the demand of body and bone especially when I have crossed 30 and living a stressful life. I like Milkshakes a lot. In fact, I gladly have it as a substitute for milk. Rest of the family (Mehebub and Pasta) turned into happy father-daughter duo as they both like milk and also love milkshake. A family like us, who are superbly busy in the morning, for the school and office, generally prefers fuss-free breakfast and we are not an exception.
In a way, Milkshake is something we prefer over milk, filling, tasty and rice. Cavin’s Milkshake is something I liked a lot, for all the reasons I have mentioned above. In addition, the price is also quite affordable at a rate of INR 105 for 1 Liter and INR 25 for 200 ml tetra pack.
Though I have made, Choco-Swirled Strawberry Cashew Butterscotch Popsicle using the Cavin’s milkshake. The richness and thickness of the milkshake are perfect for making popsicles. In fact, for this recipe, I have not reduced the milkshake as the brand I have used (Cavin’s) is just perfect for the thickness of milkshake and ideal for making popsicles.
For quick know-how, you can check the video here on Choco-Swirled Strawberry Cashew Butterscotch Popsicles with Cavin’s Milkshake and the detailed recipe is given below:
Video Recipe link of Choco-Swirled Strawberry Cashew Butterscotch Popsicles:
Here's how I make Choco-Swirled Strawberry Cashew Butterscotch Popsicles at Debjanir Rannaghar:Print
Choco-Swirled Strawberry Cashew Butterscotch Popsicles
An easy recipe of Choco-Swirled Strawberry Cashew Butterscotch Popsicles
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 4 Popsicles 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Indian
- Strawberry Milkshake: 200 ml. (I have used Cavin’s Strawberry Milkshake)
- Cashew and Butterscotch Milkshake: 200 ml. (I have used Cavin’s Kaju and Butterscotch Milkshake)
- Dark Chocolate: 100g (I have used Morde compound)
- [url href="https://kitchenofdebjani.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Edited2-1.jpg"][/url]Half fill the Popsicle mold with Cavin’s Strawberry milkshake.
- Fridge it for an hour or so to set the milkshake properly within the mold.
- Once one flavor is set within the mold properly pour Cavin’s Kaju and Butterscotch milkshake.
- Fill the mold and then again set the Popsicle mold in the freezer.
- Freeze for an hour or until the milkshake set completely into a Popsicle.
- Now, melt Dark Chocolate, either in the microwave for 40 seconds or you can use a double boiler.
- De-mold the popsicles and dip one by one in melted chocolate.
- Again put the Choco-Swirled Strawberry Cashew Butterscotch Popsicles in the freezer to set completely before serving.
- [url href="https://kitchenofdebjani.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/DSC_0061.jpg"][/url]
I didn't reduce the milkshake, but if required reduce it a bit by boiling for 5-7 minutes.
I have not added extra sugar to the Milkshakes as well as chocolate are already sweet, however, can be added in addition based on preference.
Summer-friendly Recipes from Debjanir Rannaghar!
- Fresh Fruits and Yogurt Popsicles (Also known as Breakfast Popsicles)
- Strawberry Orange Popsicle (Also known as Sunshine Popsicle)
- Strawberry Lemonade (Also known as Strawberry cooler)
- Mango Mint Date Lassi (Also known as Mango Mint Date Smoothie)
- Homemade Butter and Buttermilk (Also known as Chaas)
- Thandai (Also known as Indian summer cooler Thandai)
- Mango Mastani (ALso known as Indian Mango Icecream shake)
- Mango Salsa (Also known as Salsa)
- Eggless Mango Mousse in Chocolate Cups (Also known as Mango mousse)
- No Bake Mango Cheesecake with Paneer (Also known as Mango Cheesecake)
- Kulfi (Also known as Indian Kulfi Ice Cream)
- Rum and Raisin Ice Cream (Also known as Rum ice cream)
- No Churn Fresh Cherry and Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (Also known as Eggless Cherry Ice cream with chocolate)
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream (Also known as Eggless Strawberry Ice Cream)
Have you tried the Choco-Swirled Strawberry Cashew Butterscotch Popsicles Recipe from Debjanir Rannaghar!
Do let me know how it came out. Also, I would love to see a picture of the same which you can share here on email@example.com. In Instagram, you can use my hashtag #debjanirrannaghar or can tag me at @foodofdebjani.