- Digestive Biscuit: 18
- Butter: 50 g
- Powdered Sugar: 1 tablespoon
- Ripped Mango: 2-3 (based on the size and type); I have used “Lyangra” variety
- Mango Juice: 300ml
- Paneer / Cottage Cheese: 250 g
- Full Cream: 100 ml (I've used Amul Cream)
- Condensed Milk: 400g (I've used Milkmaid)
- Hung Curd: 250 ml
- Powdered Sugar: ½ cup or as per taste
- Gelatin / Agar Agar: 3 teaspoon
- Aamsotto/ Aam Papad: for filling (optional)
- For Topping:
- Mango Jelly: 1 Cup ( I've used homemade Jelly; click for recipe)
- Ripe Mango: 1 (Chopped)
Making of the Base of Cheesecake:
- Melt butter and crush digestive biscuits along with melted butter in a food processor for 40 seconds. (You can use a rolling pin to crush biscuits) and mix 1 tablespoon powdered sugar with it.
- Take a Greased cake tin and pour the biscuit mixture in the tin and press to set the mixture evenly.
- Refrigerate the cake tin for 2 hours after covering it with a plastic film.
Making of the Cheesecake:
- Take a muslin cloth and pour the curd and tie the cloth properly and then hang it for 5-6 hours to get hung curd (I did it in the night to get the curd in the morning).
- Extract pulp from mangoes and keep the pulp aside.
- Take Paneer and cut into small cubes and then transfer the paneer into a food processor to make a smooth paste.
- Add hung curd, Condensed milk, Mango pulp, mango juice and sugar powder with the Paneer and mix those properly in food processor for 40 seconds.
- Take 4 tablespoon water in a small pan and warm it and add Gelatin or Agar agar and dissolve it properly.Mix it with the cheesecake mix.
- Take the mixture in a bowl and mix full cream by cut and fold method.
- Add chopped Aamsotto in the mixture.
- Transfer the entire mixture in the previously done cake tin and set it in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
Decorating the Mango Cheesecake:
- Pour Mango Jelly over the cheesecake and spread properly.
- Decorate with chopped Mangoes
- Refrigerate till the Jelly set.
- Yummy No Bake Mango Cheesecake is ready to serve.
*Pictures updated on 25-05-2015 as previous pictures were not up to the mark 😛 😆