Halloween Cake Pops are a very easy Halloween dessert prepared with Vanilla cake and cream cheese!
- Pasta's first Halloween look for 2018!
- Halloween Cake Pops prepared by Pasta and Momma with the support of Rosie didi and Papa!
- Different types of Halloween special Cake Pops
- Pasta's 2nd Halloween Look!
- Recipe Card
- Have you tried the Halloween Cake Pop Recipe from Debjanir Rannaghar!
- Here are the Perfect Halloween special cake pops Recipe pins for your Pinterest Board!
My little lady is all grown up now and started demanding new things every now and then! Her demands are funny at times and innovative at times and even spooky at times. The day before yesterday she demanded Halloween makeup and I was shocked. I was not expecting her to know about Halloween! I was not aware of Halloween when I was five (and even twenty-five). Then I thought I was not aware of many things she knows or understands when I was five. She got her makeup and she also got a few Halloween Cake Pops!
Truly speaking I couldn't say no! I had hardly 4 hours to make her treat; to do her makeup, click and edit the pictures, and finally come up with the blog post. At this moment; it is 03.10 a.m. in the morning and I will be leaving for a field trip by 9 a.m.
Before going further with the Halloween cake pops recipe or Pasta's Halloween look let me share a little bit about Halloween for people like me. Halloween is also known as Allhalloween, All Hallows' Eve, or All Saints' Eve. This is celebrated in several western countries to remember the dead, martyrs, saints, and all who departed. The activities during Halloween are inclusive of costume parties, pumpkin carvings, watching horror movies, playing pranks, visiting haunted places, having Halloween special food, etc. Attending the Church to pray and lighting the candles are also part of the event.
On Hallow's eve, people generally opt for vegetarian food. There is some specific food associated with different countries and respective Halloween celebrations. The popular food items are Candy apples. caramel corn, Bonfire Toffee, pumpkin seed, caramel apple, and also horror-themed food!
Pasta's first Halloween look for 2018!
Here I must mention Pasta ended up having two Halloween looks and she was so very enthusiastic about it! I in fact goofed up! While doing the makeup for her first look I forgot that the Camera battery was down. She patiently waited for getting it charged with the makeup on! It was funny watching my active kid waiting patiently!
Knowing my limited capability with makeup I decided to give her a spooky kitten look! I have used loads of eyeliner and a good chunk of my lipstick! I have used little poster color as I had not anything Yellow available. However, Pasta was not satisfied with her first look. According to her, it was not spooky enough!
Halloween Cake Pops prepared by Pasta and Momma with the support of Rosie didi and Papa!
Seeing the enthusiasm I decided to make Halloween a bit more special for Pasta. I had very little time and moreover almost no preparation. However, with the limited resources available I and the little lady ended up making some Halloween Cake Pops on the night of the 29th. Basically, we have used some leftover Vanilla Cake, some cream cheese, Chocolate, and food coloring to make the Halloween Cake Pops. I, however, involved Pasta in the making of the spooky yet cute Cake Pops. She was super excited and helped me a lot. In fact, that is when I decided to opt for another Halloween look for her!
Different types of Halloween special Cake Pops
I have made four types of Halloween Cake Pops which are as follows:
- Pumpkin Cake Pops
- Monster Eye Cake Pops
- Monster Cake Pops
- Jack Skelingtons Cake Pops!
Pasta's 2nd Halloween Look!
While her first Halloween look was cute; I wanted the real spooky look for the second one. Pasta actually was not satisfied with her first look! According to her, it was not spooky enough! For that, I requested Mehebub to help me out as he is very good with paintbrushes. Again some eyeliner, CC cream, and Red Lipstick we ended up getting Pasta's second look; spookier this time. Pasta again didn't disappoint us. She was thoroughly enjoying the makeup.
Pasta carried it amazingly. In fact, she was ready to give a pose with the fresh Halloween Cake Pops! From the entire lot, her favorite was the pumpkin one and also the monster eye cake pop!
Here's how we made the super easy Halloween Cake Pops!Print
Halloween Cake Pops are a very easy Halloween dessert prepared with Vanilla cake and cream cheese
- ½ pound Vanilla Cake
- 100g Cream cheese
- 200g White Chocolate
- 100g Dark Chocolate
- 5 drops of Red Food color
- 5 drops of Green Food color
- 5 drops of Orange Food Color
- a few Pop Sticks
- Crumble the Vanilla cake either using your fingers or a food processor.
- mix cream cheese with the crumbled cake and need to make a tight dough.
- Make fifteen Balls out of the dough and give them different shapes.
- Melt the While and Dark chocolate separately in Microwave or using a double boiler.
- I have melted the chocolate using the microwave.
- Here I have microwaved each chocolate for 40 seconds to melt those.
- With the dough, I have made 5 types of spooky Halloween cake pops.
To make Pumpkin Cake Pops:
- Take a portion of the white chocolate and mix in orange food color.
- Take a ball; insert a lollypop stick and coat it with the orange chocolate.
- Now take little dough and mix in a drop of green color.
- Now make a small ball and place it on the upper side of the pumpkin.
- Draw the eyes, nose, lips with dark chocolate with the help of a paint brush.
- Make other pumpkin cake pops following the same way.
- Coat a ball with white chocolate and dry it.
- Place a dish prepared with the green dough in the middle and draw the eyeball using the dark chocolate.
- Now coat the paintbrush with red color and give the monster effect to the monster eye cake pop.
- Insert a lollypop stick diagonally.
- Make other Moster Eye cake pops following the same way.
- Coat a ball with white chocolate and dry it.
- Draw the eye, nose and cut lips using the dark chocolate.
- Insert a lollipop stick.
- Make other Jack Skelingtons cake pops following the same way.
- Take some dough and mix in green food color and make square shapes.
- Coat the head with dark chocolate and make eyes, nose, and lips with white dough.
- Make other Moster cake pops following the same way.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 530
- Sugar: 48.3g
- Sodium: 309mg
- Fat: 31.1g
- Saturated Fat: 19.9g
- Carbohydrates: 58.3g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Protein: 6.6g
- Cholesterol: 47mg
Have you tried the Halloween Cake Pop Recipe from Debjanir Rannaghar!
Do let me know how it came out. Also, I would love to see a picture of the same which you can share here at firstname.lastname@example.org. Meanwhile, on Instagram, you can use my hashtag #debjanirrannaghar and in addition, you can tag me at @foodofdebjani.