Tempt your taste buds with a tantalizingly tangy treat - mango salsa! This simple and scrumptious side dish will be ready in minutes using just ripe, juicy mangoes, a few fresh ingredients, and a sprinkle of zesty seasonings. Enjoy this sweet-and-sour salsa as an accompaniment to your favorite meals! Wait this recipe has a twit, by the way!
Salsa Vs. Salad
My mom stepped into my apartment this morning and her face lit up with surprise. "Pasta, what is that colorful thing you're having?" she asked. "That's mango salsa, Dimmi! I love it" Pasta replied with a grin. "You mean a mango-based salad!" Mom said in disbelief. I shook my head and smiled. "No Maa, salsa isn't salad - it's actually a Spanish word for 'sauce'."
Mom just stared at me for a moment before bursting out laughing. "Well then! Let's make some of this delicious mango salsa together." And so we did!
Mom had one last question, “How do you eat Mango Salsa?” I explained that salsa ia an interesting mix of vegetables, fruits, chili peppers, and spices - a perfect dip to go along with the wheat crisps.
Kid-friendly Mango Recipe
When the sweet aroma of Mangoes fills the air, and when my little one's eyes light up at the sight of them, I know there's no way I can deny her a portion of this delicious fruit. So I take it upon myself to make her something special - Aam Salsa! Not only is it full of flavor, but it also packs in some extra veggies that she usually refuses to eat - a win-win situation for us both! And every time we enjoy our Nachos with Salsa, we both relish in its deliciousness and rejoice in our victory over picky eating habits.
Mehebub and I savor our part of the succulent Mango Salsa. A juicy mango sweetness, a jolt of lemon, with crunchy onions and bell peppers all come together to create an exquisite dish. The addition of both red and green bell peppers pleases Pasta's eyes as much as her taste buds! Onions are optional but they add an extra pop to my homemade Mango Salsa that we just can't get enough of.
No fire-cooking - easy mango recipe
Pasta loves to chop ripe mangoes with her kid-friendly knife, although she's still only three and a half. But that doesn't matter when it comes to making the delicious Mango Salsa! I help her out, of course, but this time around I used my own cut mangoes for the recipe. It's so easy to make—even a child can do it—without needing any cooking on an open flame. All you need are some freshly chopped mangoes and a few other ingredients and you'll have yourself a tasty treat in no time!
Mangoes, sweet and ripe, are the perfect ingredients for making a delicious Mango Salsa. Whether you choose Himsagar, Alfonso or Lyangra varieties, you'll be sure to have a salsa that is full of flavor and ready to enjoy. So grab your mangoes and get ready to make the best salsa around!
Frequently Asked Questions - Mango Salsa
Mango Salsa is a delicious and refreshing Spanish salad that is typically made with fresh mangoes. Additionally, mango salsa is a great way to add a touch of sweetness to savory dishes.
You can serve it as a side dish or as a condiment.
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 4 People 1x
Tempt your taste buds with a tantalizingly tangy treat - mango salsa! This simple and scrumptious side dish will be ready in minutes using just ripe, juicy mangoes, a few fresh ingredients, and a sprinkle of zesty seasonings.
- 2 Ripe Mango: 2
- 1 Red Bell Pepper: 1 small
- 1 Green Bell Pepper: 1 small
- 1 Onion: 1
- ¼ cup Coriander Leaves (optional)
- ¼ cup Mint Leaves (optional)
- 1 Green Chili
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- ¼ Tsp. Crushed Black Pepper
- ¼ Tsp. Dry Roasted Cumin Powder/ Bhaja Masala (completely optional but with a Bengali twist)
- ⅓ Tsp. Salt
- Wash and cut the stem of the Mangoes and dip them in chilled water for an hour before cutting the Mangoes.
- Remove the Skeen and cut Mangoes into small cubes.
- Cut Onion, Red, and Green Bell Peppers into small square pieces.
- Cut Green Chili into small pieces.
- Take Mangoes in a Big Bowl along with the chopped Onion, chopped Bell Peppers, chopped Green Chili Coriander, and mint leaves.
- Mix lightly using a spoon.
- Now add Lemon Juice, Crushed Black Pepper, Dry Roasted Cumin powder, and Salt to the Mango Salsa.
- Mix lightly.
- Refrigerate the Mango Salsa for an hour and serve chilled with Nachos.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Sauce & Dips
- Cuisine: Spanish
- Maach Makha | Bengali Fish Salad | Maach-er Bhorta
- Chicken Salad
- Detox Water - Orange, Sweet Lime, Apple and Cucumber
- Dalgona Coffee Recipe | Whipped Coffee | Netizen's favorite Phenti Hui Coffee
- Papaya Boat | Papaya Breakfast Bowl
- Marry Me Chicken
- Banana Peanut butter Ice cream
Let's connect over Mango Salsa Recipe
I would love to see a picture if you are making the prawns following my recipe. You can share here at email@example.com. You can use my hashtag #debjanirrannaghar and share it through Instagram as well. and in addition, you can tag me at @foodofdebjani.
Leave a Reply