I was quite sure while my Strawberry Ice Cream was in the process that this is going to be my next post! Alike other food bloggers I also follow the routine of clicking pictures and storing those so that I can have a buffer of clicks to share with my blog posts especially when I am not able to cook for even more than 10 days at a stretch. Believe me this happens to me quite often given I am a full-time mother and finance professional and due to my hectic schedule I sometimes failed to cook for quite a long time and depend on my house help for our daily meal but I love to write and hence use my stock to write the new posts sometimes may be with something prepared a week back.
Anyway, let me come back to my super tasty, super satisfying, homemade rich and creamy Strawberry Ice Cream! So many adjectives you see 😛 and for this, I was so tempted that I just couldn’t resist myself to write the adjectives for the Strawberry Ice Cream which I am having presently while writing the post 😎 ! While making the Ice Cream I knew that this is going to be a success given I was quite satisfied with the proportions that I have used or the typical products used but when I tasted it; the feeling was completely different, or it is better to say out of the world. Perfect creamy texture, loaded with strawberries and balanced sweetness!
I have made the Strawberry Ice Cream with some very easily available ingredients and the best part is the process does not include typical cooking on the fire and not even boiling and this can be prepared by the kids as well! Coming to the ingredients, as the name suggests I have used loads of strawberries along with fresh cream and condensed milk with some sugar and that’s actually all! My no churn Strawberry Ice Cream is prepared with only four ingredients.
A perfect dessert prepared with very little effort and can be served in any occasion. In fact, I found this Ice Cream much tastier than the store-bought one; to my surprise, there is something different in the taste. It is extremely fulfilling and flavorful. Let me not write some more adjectives and straight away share the recipe now! While preparing the Ice Cream you can change the proportions based on your taste bud especially Strawberries and Sugar. I have added a bit extra strawberry and compromised on Sugar and for me, that is the strong point of the recipe which can be altered for sure.Print
Amazingly flavorful homemade, no churn, egg-less Strawberry Ice cream is a must try as this recipe requires no cooking on the fire and is a perfect dessert for any special occasion.
- Strawberries: 400 g
- Fresh Cream: 600 ml (I have used Amul Fresh Cream)
- Condensed Milk: 300 g (2/3 of a can; I have used Milkmaid)
- Powdered Sugar: 6 Tbsp. (hipped)
- Wash Strawberries thoroughly and dry those completely using a kitchen towel.
- Keep 4-5 Strawberries separated for Garnishing.
- [url href=”https://kitchenofdebjani.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Making-of-Strawberry-Ice-Cream-300×200.jpg”][/url]
- Divide remaining strawberries into Two Parts and Make a puree of one part and cut another part into small cubes and refrigerate both for around 30 minutes.
- Take a big Glass bowl or metal bowl and pour fresh cream on it. Separate the water from the cream and use that for cooking something else.
- Now refrigerate the cream along with the bowl for 30 minutes.
- Use chilled Condensed milk.
- If possible keep the beating attachment (manual or electric) in the refrigerator for sometimes as well.
- Now take the bowl containing the cream out of the refrigerator and using a beater beat it on medium speed for around 2-3 minutes until the cream form soft picks. I have used an electric blender for this process. In case using a manual whisk, the cream needs to be whisked for about 7-8 minutes.
- Add Condensed Milk, Sugar and Strawberry puree to the cream and beat until sugar mixes completely with the cream. This may take 2 minutes using the electric mixer and almost double time with the manual.
- Finally, add chopped Strawberries and lightly fold those with the cream and transfer the mixture to a container. I have used my rectangular baking pan for this. Cover the container properly; I have used cling film to tightly cover the mixture.
- Place the container in Freezer until the Strawberry Ice Cream sets completely. I have frozen it overnight.
- Once the Ice Cream set completely take it out from the Freezer and using a beater beat it again to liquefy the mixture and again freeze to set. This step is important to give the Ice Cream a perfect creamy texture.
- Follow the same process for 2 more times and you will see a perfect creamy Strawberry Ice Cream ready.
- Serve the Ice Cream with freshly cut Strawberries and enjoy every bit of it!
- [url href=”https://kitchenofdebjani.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Eggless-Strawberry-Ice-Cream-300×194.jpg”][/url]
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Indian