Ginger Turmeric Lemon Tea Popsicles are something I make for Pasta often. Considering the ingredients I use this tasty yet healthy treat for sure is immunity boosting. Lemon Ginger Tea Popsicles are my answer to Pasta's request for Popsicle. She loves popsicles and I do make those with seasonal fruits and at times with ingredients like ginger or raw turmeric to make those a healthier treat.
- Anti-inflammatory Lemon Ginger popsicles
- Benefits of the ingredients used in Ginger Turmeric Lemon Tea Popsicles
- Anti-inflammatory popsicles/ Immunity Ice Pops
- Here's how I make Lemon Ginger Turmeric Tea Popsicles
- Recipe Card
- Ice Cream/ Popsicles recipes from Debjanir Rannaghar
- Have you tried the Turmeric Ginger Popsicles recipe from Debjanir Rannaghar!
- Here's the Lemon Tea Popsicle Recipe Pin for your Pinterest Board!
Anti-inflammatory Lemon Ginger popsicles
I make these Lemon Ginger Turmeric Tea Popsicles with natural ingredients such as Lemon juice, ginger juice, Turmeric, and also tea. In addition, I use honey as a sweetener. These popsicles are not only healthy but are anti-inflammatory all that to the ingredients used. These are refined-sugar-free treats.
Benefits of the ingredients used in Ginger Turmeric Lemon Tea Popsicles
Let me list out the details of why I call the Ginger turmeric lemon tea popsicle wonder treats.
Benefits of Lemon:
- Lemon is an amazing source of Vitamin C;
- Lemon contains Potassium, Folate and Calcium as well;
- It works against sore throats;
- Lemon is good for skin;
- It prevents Kidney stone.
Benefits of Ginger:
- Gingerol, the main component of ginger, is having anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- It works against indigestion and nausea.
These are the benefits of Tea:
- Tea helps in digestion;
- It is having anti-inflammatory properties;
- Tea is good for the skin;
- Tea control diabetes and is also good for the heart.
Raw Turmeric - Benefits
- Turmeric, also as well, has anti-inflammatory properties;
- Turmeric boosts the immune system;
- It is very good for the skin;
- It helps in digestion.
Benefits of Honey:
- Honey is rich in antioxidants;
- Honey is having antibacterial properties;
- It helps in digestion;
- Honey cures sore throat;
- It strengthens the immune system;
- Honey heals wounds;
- It is a good substitute for Sugar.
Anti-inflammatory popsicles/ Immunity Ice Pops
Considering all the properties of the ingredients used in Ginger Turmeric Lemon Tea Popsicles, these for sure are wonder popsicles which you can make very easily at home.
Here's how I make Lemon Ginger Turmeric Tea PopsiclesPrint
Here's the easy recipe of Ginger Turmeric Lemon Tea Popsicles, an healthy treat
- 6 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 6 Lemon slices (round)
- 2 inch. Ginger
- 1 inch raw turmeric
- 4 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tsp.Tea leaves
- 2 cups Water
- Make a paste of the ginger.
- Make a paste of raw turmeric as well.
- Heat 2 cups of water.
- Once the water starts boiling, add tea leaves and also ginger and turmeric paste.
- Switch the flame off after 1 minute.
- Now add Honey as well as lemon juice.
- Mix well and strain the tea using a s strainer in a bowl.
- Once cooled, fill popsicle molds with the liquid.
- I place lemon slices in the mold along with the liquid to make the popsicles decorative.
- Place the holders in the freezer for 15 minutes and then set the sticks.
- Set in Freezer for 4-5 hours or till the popsicles are set properly.
- Keep the popsicles at room temperature for 5 minutes and then demold to serve.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Set Time: 8 hours
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Category: Popsicles
- Method: cooking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 75g
- Calories: 51
- Sugar: 11.9g
- Sodium: 6mg
- Fat: 0.2g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 12.7g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Ginger Turmeric Lemon Ice Tea Popsicles recipe, Immunity ice Pops recipe, debjanir rannaghar, debjanir rannaghar popsicles recipe
Ice Cream/ Popsicles recipes from Debjanir Rannaghar
- Banana Peanut butter Ice cream (Also known as Banana Icecream)
- Rum and Raisin Ice Cream (also known as golden rum ice cream)
- No-Churn Fresh Cherry and Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (also known as Cherry ice cream)
- Two in One Sondesh (also known as ice cream sondesh)
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream (also known as Eggless Strawberry Ice Cream)
- Fresh Fruits and Yogurt Popsicles (also known as Breakfast Popsicles)
- Choco-Swirled Strawberry Cashew Butterscotch Popsicles (also known as Milkshake popsicles)
- Strawberry Orange Popsicle (also known as Strawberry popsicles)
Have you tried the Turmeric Ginger Popsicles recipe from Debjanir Rannaghar!
I would love to see a picture if you are making it following my recipe which you can share here on email@example.com. You can use my hashtag #debjanirrannaghar and share it through Instagram as well. and in addition, you can tag me at @foodofdebjani.