The little lady started her formal schooling last week and the best part is there was no fuss and she quite enjoyed everything. On this note, the mother-daughter duo decided to work together for her weekend treat with the last box of Strawberries left in the fridge. Next was nothing but some real fun and little work ( hardly 30 minutes), good amount of patience and the end result was the healthy dose of happiness, Strawberry Orange Popsicle made by none other than my sunshine girl; I though help her a bit.
Pasta has a thing for the popsicles, ice creams alike every single child and I often make ice treats for her at home to make those more nutritious as well as tasty. Now that season of orange and strawberries almost over I decided to make her favorite sunshine Popsicle or Strawberry Orange Popsicle.
When we were done with the preparation and I served her the Strawberry Orange Popsicle also I ended on clicking a few pictures of her with the popsicles and I decided to use those pictures on my blog. These pictures are not typical things I use for the blog but I can’t help but use those only because of the presence of my little munchkin.
Coming to the recipe of Strawberry Orange Popsicle, it indeed is the healthy dose for a child but believe me it tastes amazing and loved and cherished by my entire family. Strawberry Orange Popsicle requires just four ingredients and few hours for setting and then you can enjoy your fruity treat.Print
Healthy and tasty Strawberry Orange Popsicle the perfect summer treat
- Strawberry: 200g
- Orange: 2
- Honey: 2-3 Tbsp. ( to be used depending on the sweetness of the fruits)
- Lemon Juice: 1-2 Tbsp. ( to be used depending on the sweetness of the fruits)
- [url href="https://cdn1.kitchenofdebjani.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Strawberry-and-Orange-Popsicle-6.jpg"][/url]Wash and blend strawberries to make a Puree and add honey and lemon juice according to your taste bud.
- Extract juice from the oranges and adjust the sweetness with honey if required.
- Pour the orange juice halfway through in Popsicle mold.
- Using a spoon pour the Strawberry puree to fill the Popsicle mold but leave a little space at the top.
- Seal the popsicle stand and refrigerate in a deep fridge for 3-4 four hours or till the popsicle set completely.
- Serve chilled Strawberry Orange Popsicles and do cherish your portion of the fruity treat as well.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Indian