Looking for a healthy and delicious summer treat? Try making these Strawberry Orange Popsicle with only four ingredients! Your kids can even help out with the preparation.
No-fire Cooking for Kids
The little lady started her formal schooling last week and the best part is there was no fuss and she quite enjoyed everything. On this note, the mother-daughter duo decided to work together for her weekend treat with the last box of Strawberries left in the fridge. Next was nothing but some really fun and little work ( hardly 30 minutes), a good amount of patience, and the end result was the healthy dose of happiness, Shunshine Popsicle made by none other than my sunshine girl; I, though, help her a bit.
Pasta has a thing for popsicles, and ice creams like every single child and I often make ice treats for her at home to make those more nutritious as well as tasty. Now that season of orange and strawberries is almost over I decided to make her favorite sunshine Popsicle or Strawberry Orange Popsicle.
When we were done with the preparation and I served her the two colored Popsicle also I ended up clicking a few pictures of her with the popsicles and I decided to use those pictures on my blog. These pictures are not typical things I use for the blog but I can’t help but use those only because of the presence of my little munchkin.
Healthy Strawberry Orange Popsicle Recipe
Coming to the recipe for the Strawberry Orange Popsicle, it indeed is the healthy dose for a child but believe me it tastes amazing and is loved and cherished by my entire family. This Fruit Popsicle requires just four ingredients and a few hours for setting and then you can enjoy your fruity treat.
Looking for a healthy and delicious summer treat? Try making these Strawberry Orange Popsicles with only four ingredients!
- 200g Strawberry
- 2 Orange
- 3 Tbsp. Honey ( to be used depending on the sweetness of the fruits)
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice ( to be used depending on the sweetness of the fruits)
- Wash and blend strawberries to make a Puree and add honey and lemon juice according to your taste bud.
- Extract juice from the oranges and adjust the sweetness with honey if required.
- Pour the orange juice halfway through in the Popsicle mold.
- Using a spoon pour the Strawberry puree to fill the Popsicle mold but leave a little space at the top.
- Seal the popsicle stand and refrigerate in a deep fridge for 3-4 four hours or till the popsicle is set completely.
- Serve chilled Strawberry Orange Popsicles and do cherish your portion of the fruity treat as well.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-fire Cooking
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serving Size: 75g
- Calories: 73
- Sugar: 16.1g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Fat: 0.2g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 18.5g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Protein: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: sunshine popsicle recipe, fruit popsicle recipe, debjanir rannaghar, orange and strawberry popsicle recipes
Ice Cream and Popsicle Recipes
Let's connect over Strawberry Orange Popsicle Recipe
I would love to see a picture if you are making the prawns following my recipe. You can share here at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can use my hashtag #debjanirrannaghar and share it through Instagram as well. and in addition, you can tag me at @foodofdebjani.