Tiramisu is one of my favorite desserts and Pasta loves it as well. Needless to say, I make it at home once in a while. This is not something I make often as I am very particular about the ingredients while making my perfect Tiramisu. In my Tiramisu recipe, I do not skip the vital ingredients, and I like to replace those.
- Ingredients needed for Tiramisu
- Making Tiramisu in Indian weather
- Easy Tiramisu Recipe from Debjanir Rannaghar
- Recipe Card
- Tiramisu Recipe Video
- Easy Dessert Recipes from Debjanir Rannaghar
- Have you tried the Tiramisu recipe from Debjanir Rannaghar!
- Here's the Quick Tiramisu Pin for your Pinterest Board!
Ingredients needed for Tiramisu
I love the taste and texture of this Italian dessert. Coffee for sure is one of the main ingredients and so is Egg. In this recipe, I am not sharing how to make eggless Tiramisu which is very much popular here in India. Though I will be sharing how you can make non-alcoholic Tiramisu considering I make that for my daughter. In our portion, I add bourbon whiskey. Ladyfinger biscuits are much needed and I do not replace those with sponge cake. Last but not the least, this calls for a perfect custard which I cook with Eggs. Mascarpone is one of the main ingredients for making this classic dessert. However, at times I use cream cheese instead.
Making Tiramisu in Indian weather
This is one of the important things to consider. Indian weather is different and hence you need to manage the ingredients accordingly. In the Tiramisu recipe, I will let you know how to do that.
Easy Tiramisu Recipe from Debjanir RannagharPrint
Perfect Tiramisu Recipe
Tiramisu is a classic no-bake Italian dessert. Here I will share the perfect Tiramisu Recipe considering the Indian temperature
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Set Time: 8 hours
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 8 hours 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 Portions 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: cooking
- Cuisine: Italian
- 20 Ladyfinger Biscuits
- ¼ Tsp. Salt
- 4 Tbsp. Instant Coffee
- 2 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 30ml Brandy
- 6 Eggs (at room temperature)
- 170g Powdered Sugar
- 400g Mascarpone Cheese
- 200ml Whipped Cream
- Separate eggs into egg white and yolk.
- Add 150g of Powdered Sugar to the Egg Yolk.
- Using a spoon or whisk mix sugar and yolk for 1 minute to make a smooth mixture.
- Place a bowl ⅓ filled with water on the stovetop.
Now place the bowl with egg and sugar mixture and stir with a whisk continuously.
Keep the flame low while doing this.
It will take 7 minutes to make a smooth and silky custard.
Once done. remove from the stovetop and keep the custard aside for the next step.
Take 400g of mascarpone Cheese in a bowl.
Now use a beater and beat until the cream cheese is smooth.
It will take 2 minutes.
Now add the Custard to the mascarpone cheese and using the electric blender, mix till smooth.
Now take 200ml of Whipped Cream and blend till it forms a soft pick.
Once done, the cream should be double in size.
Now transfer half of the cream to the egg mixture.
Using a spatula lightly fold the cream.
Now add the remaining cream and mix it as well.
Now take Egg while in a clean bowl and add ¼ Tsp. Salt and 1 Tbsp. Powdered Sugar as well.
Blend till hard pick forms.
Lightly fold the meringue.
You will need 4 cups of coffee decoction to make Tiramisu in a 9-inch rectangular utensil/ bowl.
To make 2 cups of coffee, you need 2 cups of hot water and 2 Tbsp. instant coffee of your choice.
Mix both to make the decoction.
Add 30ml Brandy to the Coffee; skip it if you are making it for the kids.
Now soak a Ladyfinger in coffee and place on a 9-inch plate.
Do not oversoak; else you will not be able to transfer the cookie whole!
Likewise, place the rest of the cookies.
Now pour half of the cheese mixture and cover the cookies properly.
Soak and place the remaining Ladyfingers.
Once done, pour the remaining cheese mixture.
Cover the cookies properly.
Cover with a cling film and refrigerate for at least 8 hours if you are in a country like India where the temperature is mostly n the higher side.
Before serving top the Tiramisu with Cocoa Powder and be generous with the cocoa powder.
Cut a piece while serving and dust with some more cocoa powder and enjoy Tiramisu!
Easy Tiramisu Recipe Video
- The cream cheese must be at room temperature.
- Instead of a beater, you can use a manual whisk as well.
Use the cream direct from the fridge but not from the frizeer.
- Serving Size: 200g
- Calories: 535
- Sugar: 28.3g
- Sodium: 281mg
- Fat: 27.1g
- Saturated Fat: 14.9g
- Carbohydrates: 54.5g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 18g
- Cholesterol: 316mg
Keywords: Tiramisu recipe, perfect tiramisu, authentic tiramisu recipe, debjanir rannaghar
Tiramisu Recipe Video
Easy Dessert Recipes from Debjanir Rannaghar
- Bhapa Doi (also known as Bengali Steamed Yogurt)
- Sheer Khurma
- Halwai Style Balushah (also known as Badusha)
- Doodh Sooji (also known as Mohanbhog aka Suji)
- Kolar Bora (also known as Bengali Banana Fritters)
- Kamala Bhog (also known as Kamalabhog)
- Anglo-Indian Bread and Butter Pudding (also known as bread pudding)
- Komola Kheer (also known as Kheer Komola or Bengali Orange Kheer or Komlalebur Payesh)
- Gokul Pithe (also known as Bengali Madan Gokul Pitha)
- Taler Bibikhana Pitha (also known as Taler Pithe or Sugar Palm Cake)
- Baked Soan Papdi and Mishti Doi Cheesecake topped with Mini Gulab Jamun (also known as Mishti Doi Cheesecake)
- Chocolate Cupcake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting (also known as Chocolate cupcake)
Have you tried the Tiramisu recipe from Debjanir Rannaghar!
I would love to see a picture if you are making it following my recipe which you can share here at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can use my hashtag #debjanirrannaghar and share it through Instagram as well. and in addition, you can tag me at @foodofdebjani.