Winter means the chill, winter means the warmth, winter means loads of food and winter indeed is a beautiful season to enjoy food; ain't it! We at Debjanir Rannaghar are happy to announce the first contest of the year 2018. To celebrate the beauty of Winter, we have come up with the Winter Recipe Contest with Debjanir Rannaghar.
The list of Winter delicacies is enormous and delightful and to celebrate the Winter Food we have decided to include our readers to the journey of Debjanir Rannaghar. There is no limit on the number of submissions; or restriction to the type of food. You can share anything special to your region, or a signature dish; or an heirloom recipe or even a winter special cocktail. For example; Pitha from West Bengal, Assam or Odisha or a Simple Pakora or Halwa from the North or a Cake from Kerala and even your version of Apple Pie; the choices are actually unlimited.
- 1st Prize: Kitchen appliance/ Cookbook/ Food Voucher/ Voucher/ Gift worth INR 2000/-
- 2nd Prize: Kitchen appliance/ Cookbook/ Food Voucher/ Voucher/ Gift worth INR 1500/-
- 3rd Prize: Kitchen appliance/ Cookbook/ Food Voucher/ Voucher/ Gift worth INR 1000/-
- 4 recipes in addition to the winning recipes will be shared on Debjanir Rannaghar.
- There may be 50(+-) variation to the prize value.
Prize Partner for the Winter Recipe Contest with Debjanir Rannaghar Contest:
The Diamond Plaza Mall is sponsoring all the gifts.
Winter Recipe Contest with Debjanir Rannaghar Contest Details:
Contest Start Date: 04- 01-2018 Contest End Date: 31-01-2018
- You can share any recipe that is winter special, however, you need to cook and click it at your place. You are not allowed to post a picture and thereby the recipe for something purchased but not cooked.
- To Write the Recipe, you need to use this Winter Recipe Contest with Debjanir Rannaghar Format. Download it to submit the recipe.
- Your recipe must have an introduction, ingredient list and process of making. There are points on the writing style. We are not searching for fancy writing bt lucid food write-ups. We don't support Plagiarism and hence we will not entertain any stollen or copied content.
- You need to submit a clear high-resolution Picture of the food. You must give focus on the food. Points will be given to the quality of the picture. You cannot share downloaded or stolen pictures or copyrighted pictures.
- The more interesting your recipe is, the better your writing is and the more beautiful your picture is, the more is your chance of winning the Winter Recipe Contest with Debjanir Rannaghar.
- You need to follow and like Debjanir Rannaghar on Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter to be eligible to win the contest.
- You need to send the recipe along with the picture to email@example.com on or before 31-01-2018 with a subject line "Winter Recipe Contest with Debjanir Rannaghar".
We will not be able to post all the recipes received. However, we will be posting 7 recipes with the name of the Recipe writer on our blog.
Final Winners will be selected from the 7 recipes.
Once your recipe is up on Debjanir Rannaghar, you need to share the recipe link on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with the hashtag #debjanirrannaghar and #winterrecipeDR and by tagging our social media page and handles. At least one share is must to be eligible for the contest. Below are the examples of each social media.
- Facebook: This is my submission for the Winter Recipe Contest with @Debjanir Rannaghar.
- Twitter: This is my submission for the Winter Recipe Contest with @foodofdebjani.
- Instagram: This is my submission for the Winter Recipe Contest with @foodofdebjani.
Winners need to share their complete Indian Address with the contact number to receive the gift.
Winner List for Winter Recipe Contest with Debjanir Rannaghar:
I will be updating this list upon completion of the contest.
Wish you all the luck in the Winter Recipe Contest with Debjanir Rannaghar
*You may refer to my Winter Recipe archive for reference:
Winter Recipe Archive from Debjanir Rannaghar
Winter Recipe Contest Winners:
It took me more than three months to come with the result of the Winter Recipe contest with Debjanir Rannaghar. Who can blame me when I actually have received more than 80 recipes! Thank you all for the support!
Thank you all for the overwhelming support and the recipe submission! I have received more than 80 entries and hence it took me time to come up with the result.
I have enjoyed reading the posts and here I am with the result:
1st position: Arpita Chakraborty for Orange Chicken
2nd Position: Oindrila Lahiri for Gobi Chicken
3rd Position: Supta Sarkar for Carrot Laddu
Maumita Malla for Orange Chiffon Cake
Rituparna Chakraborty for Dhaniya Chicken
Aparajita Aich for Mach-er Pitha
Sujata Parab for Beetroot Hummus