Beetroot Hummus recipe by Sujata Parab as part of Winter Recipe Contest!
An easy yet healthy and tasty recipe for hummus prepared with Beetroot. this Beetroot Hummus is a perfect winter dip and took hardly 10 minutes to make. In this recipe of Beetroot Hummus, I have used cooked beetroot along with cooked chickpeas blended using some spices. It goes well with veg salad or sandwiches.
Hummus bi tahini is a famous Lebanese dip or spread. This is prepared with mashed chickpeas or other beans, along with Tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and garlic.
This Hummus is an amazing Winter dip prepared with the goodness of Beetroot. This Hummus is prepared with no added color instead it is having the natural color and flavor of Beetroot.Print
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 4 People 1x
Easy Beetroot Hummus Recipe
- Boiled Chickpeas: ½ cup
- Cooked Beetroot: ½ cup
- Tahini: 1 Tbsp.
- Lemon juice: 2 Tsp.
- Garlic clove: 2-3
- Roasted cumin powder: 1 Tsp.
- Freshly ground black paper: 1 Tsp.
- Olive oil or any vegetable oil: ½ Tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Add all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend the ingredients and a make smooth paste.
- Beetroot Hummus is ready!
- Serve with crackers or nachos.
- Store in an airtight container and transfer the Beetroot Hummose in the refrigerator. Consume within two days.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
Middle-eastern Recipes from Debjanir Rannaghar:
Roasted Red Bell Pepper Hummus
Leave a Reply