It was Shoshthi that day and I was out for a movie date with a friend and received a text from hubby in between "hey have you ordered something from Tupperware" and he has given a weird description of the item "you know a Red bowl with some sticks and I don't know what exactly it is" and upon returning I found that "Red bowl with some sticks" actually is a manual whipping and whisking kitchen-aid Tupperware which is also known as Ultimo Series Speedy Chef that they send me for review. The MRP of the product is INR 3800 and Tupperware is presently giving a discount of INR 500 to the MPR.
Tupperware’s claim about the Ultimo Series Speedy Chef:
The Speedy Chef is the complete whipping and whisking kitchen aid. It can be used for beating, whipping and whisking cream, egg whites, batter for the omelet, pancake batter, and mayonnaise etc. quieter than an electrical beater.
The product can be used for Preparing whipped cream for decorating cakes and desserts. It can be used in making desserts like mousse or batter for pancakes omelet etc. that requires whisking. Apart from that, the Speedy Chef can be used in preparing mayonnaise or dips. It is a perfect solution for making the cake batter, Pavlova, and Meringue by beating egg whites.
My Experience of using the Tupperware Ultimo Series Speedy Chef:
I have started using the product around 10 days back and in fact initially was not sure about the usability of the product given I already have an electric blender/ beater with me. I started with a very basic thing that is nothing but a batter of sponge cake. It took me almost same time as compared to an electric beater to make the batter and the best part is there was no noise. However, I then decided to make something more critical and ended on making a cheesecake and I was absolutely satisfied with the mixing of cream cheese using the Tupperware Ultimo Series Speedy Chef.
As the third level of checking, I ended on making meringue using the Tupperware Ultimo Series Speedy Chef as meringue required a good amount of whipping at a balanced speed and found the perfect stiff pick using the Tupperware Ultimo Series Speedy Chef. In between, I have used it to make Omelette batter several times without even realizing I started liking for the product. It is basically the fuss-free structure of the equipment that helped me to use it each time. It is indeed easy to use and moreover easy to wash. Another thing I must mention, Tupperware Ultimo Series Speedy Chef is completely kid-friendly and I found my little one is quite happy blending one or two eggs using it!
I found the product worth using in terms of the end products, hassle-free usage, easily washable, noise-free and kid-friendly. Tupperware Ultimo Series Speedy Chef is however not cheap in terms of price and as compared to the electric beaters available in market but I found it worth using instead of electric beater especially when I don’t need to beat/whisk/mix anything in bulk and I wanted to involve my toddler or whenever I have technical problem with the electric beater.
Now here’s a recipe of a family favorite breakfast item, Veggie Scrambled Eggs that I prepared using the Tupperware Ultimo Series Speedy Chef. Apart from this, you can try my recipes for Oreo Cheesecake or Mango Mousse using the Tupperware Ultimo Series Speedy Chef.Print
- Egg: 8
- Light Cream: 100 ml
- Onion: 1
- Potato: 2
- Bell Pepper: ½
- Mushroom: 100g
- Cheddar Cheese: 50g
- Mozzarella Cheese: 50g
- Black Pepper Powder: ½ teaspoon
- Red Chili Flakes: ½ teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Butter/ Olive Oil: 2 teaspoon
- Peel and Cut Potatoes and Red Bell Pepper into small cubes
- Grate Cheddar and Mozzarella cheese and keep aside.
- Now heat Butter or Olive oil in a deep bottom pan and start frying Potatoes in low temperature until those turn light brown in color.
- Strain potatoes from the butter/ olive oil and fry Onion in the Remaining Butter/ Olive Oil and then add chopped bell pepper, mushroom, and fry for two minutes or until water evaporate from the mushroom.
- Now add salt, Black Pepper Powder and season the veggies and keep the flame off.
- Now take Eggs at room temperature and start beating those until the eggs turn frothy. I have used Tupperware Ultimo Series Speedy Chef.
- Now add a little salt, Balk pepper powder and again mix it.
- Add Cream and mix properly with the egg.
- Now turn the flame on and add fried potatoes to the remaining veggies and mix well.
- Pour the egg mixture over veggies and using a spatula start mixing.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over the mixture and at this point mix completely so that the mixture turn crumbly.
- Switch the flame off and take the Veggie Loaded Scrambled Eggs out on a plate and serve hot.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: World
Disclaimer: The Ultimo Series Speedy Chef Beater sent by Tupperware for review purpose to Debjani.