Strawberry Banana Smoothie and my preference for fresh ingredients!
Here’s how I make Strawberry Banana Smoothie at Debjanir Rannaghar!
- Serves: 3 People
- Serving size: 70g
- Calories: 125
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Sugar: 17.1g
- Sodium: 35mg
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 3.4g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Strawberries: 200g
- Banana: 2
- Plain Curd/ Yogurt: 150ml
- Fresh Cream: 100ml
- Honey: 1 Tbsp.
- Take all the ingredients except honey chilled for making the smoothie.
- Remove the skin of the bananas.
- Roughly chop strawberries as well as bananas.
- leave a few chunks for garnishing and use rest for making the smoothie.
- Take those in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Now add Curd as well as fresh cream followed by the honey and blend again.
- Blend till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour in a glass and top with banana and strawberry chunk while serving.
You can substitute honey with sugar or jaggery or completely skip it. The fruits are naturally sweet so it will taste good.
I prefer using homemade curd or yogurt. You can for sure use storebought curd or yogurt.
Strawberry Banana Smoothie video recipe from Debjanir Rannaghar Youtube Channel!
Drink recipes from Debjanir Rannaghar!
- Mango Mint Date Lassi (Also known as Mango Mint Date Smoothie)
- Strawberry Lemonade (Also known as Red Lemonade)
- Mango Mastani (Also known as Mastani drink)
- Kashmiri Noon Chai (Also known as Pink Tea from the valley of Kashmir)
- South Indian Filter Coffee (Also known as Kapi)
Have you tried the Strawberry Banana Smoothie recipe from Debjanir Rannaghar!
Do let me know how it came out. Also, I would love to see a picture of the same which you can share here on email@example.com. Meanwhile, on Instagram, you can use my hashtag #debjanirrannaghar and in addition, you can tag me at @foodofdebjani.
Here’s the Strawberry Banana Milkshake Recipe Pin for your Pinterest Board!