When cooked properly Bhetki fish is just beyond heaven; be it in form of Bhetki Maacher Paturi or Bhetki Fish Fry or Bhetki Maacher Aloo Phulkopi Diye Kaliya or even a continental form of it. Today I am going to share a simple yet tasty preparation of Bhetki fish which requires almost no time; Mayonnaise Bhetki. Mayonnaise Bhetki is one of my preferred dish when it comes to the unplanned gatherings. Mixing Bhetki with some basic ingredients followed by almost no non-sense cooking turned into a mouth watering dish each time.
An easy Bhetki fish preparation with Mayonnaise prepared in Microwave
- Bhetki Fish Fillet: 500 g (cut into small cubes)
- Olive: 8-10 (used both Black and green)
- Green Chili : 4-6 ( slitted )
- Onion : 1; chopped
- Garlic Paste: 1 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice: 2 tablespoon
- Pepper Powder: 1 teaspoon
- Onion Powder: 1 teaspoon
- Garlic Powder: 1teaspoon
- Parsley: few strands (I used dried parsley)
- Mayonnaise (with egg): 1.5 Cup
- Processed Cheese: ½ Cup (grated)
- Mozzarella Cheese: ½ Cup (grated)
- Butter: 25 g
- Salt to taste
- Marinade Fish cubes with Lemon Juice and Pepper powder for around 1 hour.
- Take half of the butter in a Microwave safe bowl and put in microwave and cook in 100% for 1 minute.
- Add chopped onions and again put in microwave for 3 minutes in 80%.
- Add Garlic paste and cook for 1 minutes in 80%
- In a mixing bowl mix marinated fish cubes with the fried onion garlic along with the butter, salt, processed cheese, Mayonnaise, pepper powder parsley , onion powder, garlic powder and olives.
- Put the fish chunks along with the marination in a microwave oven safe bowl and cook in 60% for 20 minutes.
- Now sprinkle grated Mozzarella cheese and cook in 100% for 5 minutes.
- Take the bowl out of the oven and give it a rest of 10 minutes.
- Mayonnaise Bhetki is ready to serve.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Fish
- Cuisine: Continental