It is been long I am planning to have a new logo for Debjanir Rannaghar aka Kitchen of Debjani. I have searched several websites and also talked to a few people. However, I was not able to find a new logo matching with the theme of my blog. Something or else was getting wrong each time I was trying my hand with the new logo. With some sites, I was not happy with the pricing while with other I was not liking the complexity involved in creating the new logo for my blog. With the personnel involved in logo making, I was having the problem not making them understand my need and vice versa.
New logo for Debjanir Rannaghar from Designevo!
I finally liked one site where the budget of making a professional looking logo was matching with my need. Also, their process is really easy even for a non-techie like me. I am talking about Designevo to make the logo for my food blog.
Unveiling the New logo for Kitchen of Debjani!
Before going further with the details, here is what I created using Designevo.
- I wanted to have a simple logo with a minimalistic look yet depicting everything I think worth.
- As you can see the name "Kitchen of Debjani" and the tagline "From the Kitchen of a is forming a round shape, depicting a dinner plate.
- Then there are two words, "D" and "R"; depicting the original name of the blog, Debjanir Rannaghar.
- I have included a spoon and a fork, needless to say emphasizing the cooking I do.
- the Camera symbolized my Photography.
- The Pen symbolizes the blog writing itself!
- Last but not the least, I decided to use the basic colors and hence Black and White.
How I created the New Logo for Debjanir Rannaghar with Designevo!
I had the picture in my mind and it took me an hour to create the same. Designevo is having hundreds of template to choose for. however, I decided to create the logo from the scratch as per my specification.
You can create a free logo with designevo. The best part is if you wanted to purchase a plus service you need the pay at the end, once you are done with the creation and satisfied with the logo. In the case of paid service also, there are two types to choose from. I have opted for their Plus service which was matching with both my requirements as well as budget.
A big fat Yes!
Disclaimer: This post is written for Designevo.