It is been a long I have not written any recipe under the how to make this and that section. These are those recipes that we need on and off yet are not typical items we eat as main. side, entree, or as a drink or a condiment. However, the sudden need for Mawa aka Khowa is the reason for coming up with how to make an Instant Mawa recipe with three ingredients.
- Instant Mawa recipe with three ingredients!
- Here's how I make Instant Mawa at Debjanir Rannaghar!
- Recipe Card
- Video Recipe of Instant Mawa using three Ingredients!
- Recipes from the "how to" series!
- Have you tried the homemade Mawa recipe from Debjanir Rannaghar!
- Here's the homemade Khowakheer Pin for your Pinterest Board!
Instant Mawa recipe with three ingredients!
In this recipe, I will show you how to make Instant Mawa at home using only 3 Ingredients. You will need only five minutes to make the Khowa at home. We often need Mawa aka Khowa aka Khoya Kheer to make different dishes. However, it is not possible to purchase Mawa every single time. Especially now, when we are homebound and are having limited access to the market due to the pandemic of COVID-19.
Needless to say, I am substituting several ingredients with other options, however. when it comes to Mawa when I needed to make a few dishes, I used proper Mawa only. The recipe I follow to make instant mawa calls for only three ingredients. It takes only five minutes to make the instant Mawa aka Khoya Kheer.
Here's how I make Instant Mawa at Debjanir Rannaghar!Print
This is an instant recipe of Mawa where the Khowa aka Mawa is prepared with just three ingredients within 5 minutes.
- 1 cup Milk Powder
- ⅔ cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp. Ghee
- Heat Ghee in a pan.
- Ghee is used so that the mawa is rich and moist. It also prevents the burning of the milk.
- Add Milk to the pan.
- Stir vigorously.
- Let the milk boil.
- Now add Milk Powder.
- Mix continuously.
- It is better to use a non-stick pan while making instant Khowa Kheer.
- It will take 5 minutes to make Mawa from Milk Powder.
- Switch the flame off once the mixture is moist yet thick.
- Take the Mawa out in a bowl.
- Once you can handle the mawa with your hands, give the desired shape.
- The mawa made using the proportion I have mentioned will give you 200g of fresh and Instant Mawa prepared with Milk Powder.
- Cover the Khowa with a piece of Clingfilm and refrigerate it for 1 hour for future use.
- You can use the Mawa instantly or can store it for 2 months in the refrigerator!
- This instant Mawa is prepared with only 3 ingredients within 5 minutes of time!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: dessert
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serving Size: 200g
- Calories: 118
- Sugar: 12.5g
- Sodium: 135mg
- Fat: 2.9g
- Saturated Fat: 1.8g
- Carbohydrates: 13.6g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 9.3g
- Cholesterol: 12mg
Video Recipe of Instant Mawa using three Ingredients!
Recipes from the "how to" series!
- How To Choose The Perfect Smoker For Your Next BBQ
- Kulfi | How to make Kulfi at home | Easy Indian Kulfi Recipe
- Caramel syrup recipe | How to make Caramel Syrup
- How to make Tandoori Masala
- Homemade chicken stock recipe | How to make Chicken Stock at Home!
- How to make Achari Masala or Indian Pickle Spice Mix
- How to make Candied Orange Peel
Have you tried the homemade Mawa recipe from Debjanir Rannaghar!
Do let me know how it came out. Also, I would love to see a picture of the same which you can share here at firstname.lastname@example.org. Meanwhile, on Instagram, you can use my hashtag #debjanirrannaghar and in addition, you can tag me at @foodofdebjani.