Features & Media Mention- Debjanir Rannaghar
Over the years, my work has been mentioned on different platforms. It is not possible for me to list all, however, below are a few links which you may check.
Awards, Listicle mention etc:
- A Talk with Food Blogger and Writer Debjani Chatterjee Alam
- Top 100 Indian Food Blogs & Websites With Best Indian Recipes in 2017 & 2018
- Top Food Blogger Awards 2018: Winner under two categories
- Best 100 Indian Food Blogs For Foodies Around The World
- Top 20 Food Blogs in India – Food Bloggers of India
- Top 10 Food Blogs in Kolkata
- Revisiting the Culinary Scene of the ‘Foodtopian’ City: Top 5 Kolkata Food Bloggers
- Top Indian Food Bloggers and their favorite places to travel for Food
Magazine/ News Paper/ Website Mention and Interviews:
- Durga Puja Special: Prawn Pulao and crab in coconut gravy by Chef Debjani Chatterjee Alam: Indulge Express
- Godrej Food Trends Report 2019
- Durga Puja 2018 Special: Two easy recipes from food blogger Debjani Chatterjee Alam: Indulge Express
- Rising Food Bloggers And Their Tips On How To Be A Food Blogger
- Fantastic Recipes of Hilsa and Vetki: Anandabazar Patrika
- বাঙালিয়ানার নয়া ঠিকানা চমৎকার চিলেকোঠা! Eisomoy by Indiatimes
- Fill Up On Delicious Bengali Food At This Pop-up: Whatshot
- Hilsa hits it off with Biryani: The Telegraph
- The Bengali ‘makha’ is a culinary technique and comfort food: Livemint
- Women Writers Fest Kolkata: She The People
- Blog to Plate with Madhushree and Debjani – What’s New Life
- My story, as featured by Women of Courage.
- Rediff featured me as a Bengali Food Instagrammer from Kolkata.
- Polka Cafe picked the picture of “Doodh Maach” as part of “10 Authentic Fish Recipes, Everyone From Bengal Will Recommend“
- My Recipe of Chanar Dalna is being mentioned as part of “20 Bengali Vegetarian Dishes That Can Give Meat, Fish A Run For Their Money” by HuffPost.
- My recipe of Chenna Poda is being mentioned by Polka Cafe as part of “You Can’t Help But Reach For Seconds, With These 25 Authentic Oriya Delicacies“
- Storypick picked a picture of “Gohona Bori” of mine for “15 Bengali Vegetarian Dishes You Need To Taste Once In Your Life“
- Interview by NaariSakhi
- I am being mentioned by Asian Age during Christmas, 15
Rediff Get Ahead Recipe Feature
- Khuskhus Badam Halwa from Debjnair Rannaghar got featured as a Diwali Recipe – ” Diwali recipe: How to make Khus Khus Badam Halwa “
- Kancha Golla from Debjnair Rannaghar got featured as ” Mishti Bengal: How to make Kancha Golla “
- Chocolate Chip Cookies from Debjnair Rannaghar got featured as a Christmas Recipe – “Xmas recipe: How to make Chocolate Chip Cookies“
- 2015 started on a spicy note! One of my favorite recipe of Chicken i.e. Goalndo Steamer Curry or Boatman Style Chicken Curry from my blog got featured – “How to make Boatman Style Chicken Curry“! This dish is really close to my heart & it has a story to tell….
- Bedmi Poori aur Aloo ki Sabzi from Debjanir Rannagar was featured in the “Obama Recipe” section: Obama Recipe: How to make Bedmi Aloo
- “Patishapta“- a bong form of Pancake from Debjanir Rannaghar was featured in Favorite Recipe section: Recipe: How to make Patishapta on World Pancake Day
Spread the love