Chocolate Chip Muffins
- All Purpose Flour: 2.5 cup
- Castor Sugar: 1 cup
- Egg: 2
- Refined Vegetable Oil: 1 cup
- Milk: 1 cup
- Baking Powder: 1 Tsp.
- Baking Soda: 1 Tsp.
- Vanilla Essence: 1 Tsp.
- Chocolate Chips: Around 50 g (I have used both White and Dark Chocolate Chips)
- [url href="https://kitchenofdebjani.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Chocochip-2BMuffins-300x214.jpg"][/url]
- Pre-heat the oven for 10 minutes in 170 degree c.
- Sieve All Purpose Flour along with Baking Powder and Baking Soda.
- Take Castor Sugar and Oil in a bowl and start beating till the mixture turns fluffy and creamy for around 5 minutes.
- Now add eggs one by one and continue the beating.
- Add Vanilla Essence.
- Then add milk to the mixture and again beat the mixture for 1-2 minute.
- Now start adding Flour to the mixture and beat after adding little flour.
- Add entire flour in 3 small batches to the mixture and complete making the muffin batter.
- Lastly add Chocolate Chips to the batter and fold lightly.
- Place the Muffin Liners in the Muffin mould (I have 6 silicon Muffin liners available with me while my Muffin Mould can make 9 Muffins in one batch so I have used paper liners for 3 muffins).
- [url href="https://kitchenofdebjani.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Chocochip-2BMuffins2-300x155.jpg"][/url]
- Fill the Muffin Cups till ⅔ height and place the tray in the oven for baking for 20 minutes in 170 degree c.
- Check whether the Muffins are done after 15 minutes of baking.
- Take the Muffin tray out in a wire rack for cooling.
- Take the muffins out of the case and just have them!!
I have used refined oil to cut the calorie, however it can be replaced with Butter.
I have not added Cocoa Powder to my Muffins since I have decided on vanilla flavour. 1 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder can be added if you wish to make chocolate flavoured Muffins.
Small pieces of chocolate can be used instead of Chocolate Chips.