A working mother I am, my general routine demands a lot of energy. I work in the development sector and travel quite often to the remote areas of the country. In addition to that, I am a mother to a 4 years old and Pasta also needs quality time from her mother. Not that she is demanding, in fact, she is the epitome of understanding. However, I enjoy being with her, she does too. Then there is the man of the house and our parents. After all of these, I am a food blogger, and I write whenever I have little time to spare. As you all know, I cook too but there is one thing I must admit, I always prefer fuss-free cooking. With this Post, I am sharing the recipe for No Bake Oatmeal, Almond, Raisin, Date and Chocolate Energy Balls, something I make in bulk and store.
No Bake Oatmeal, Almond, Raisin, Date and Chocolate Energy Balls, a quick and easy snack loaded with the iron goodness
- Oat: 1 Cup (I have used quick unflavored oats)
- Almond: 1/3 Cup (1/2 Chopped+ 1/2 Powdered)
- Raisin: 1/4 Cup
- Date: 5-6 (deseeded and chopped)
- Honey: 2 Tbsp.
- Peanut Butter: 2 Tbsp.
- Cinnamon Powder: 1/4 Tsp.
- Vanilla Essence: 1-2 drops
- Dark Chocolate Chips: 1/2 Cup
- Cocoa Powder: 1 Tbsp.
- Combine Oat, Almond, Raisin, Date, Dark Chocolate Chips, Honey, Peanut Butter, Cinnamon Powder, Vanilla Essence and Cocoa Powder in a bowl to make a sticky mixture.
- Cover the top of the bowl with a piece of cling film.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 1 hour.
- Make Balls using the mixture.
- I prefer 1" (bite size) balls.
- The No Bake Oatmeal, Almond, Raisin, Date and Chocolate Energy Balls can be stored in an airtight box for 7-10 days. Store those in Refrigerator.
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: Continental
Video Link for The No Bake Oatmeal, Almond, Raisin, Date and Chocolate Energy Balls from my Youtube Channel:
Disclaimer: The No Bake Oatmeal, Almond, Raisin, Date and Chocolate Energy Balls recipe is written for Livogen.
Have you tried The No Bake Oatmeal, Almond, Raisin, Date and Chocolate Energy Balls recipe from Debjanir Rannaghar!
Do let me know how it came out. Also, I would love to see a picture of the same which you can share here on firstname.lastname@example.org or in Instagram you can use my hashtag #debjanirrannaghar or can tag me at @foodofdebjani.