- Orange Juice: 1 and ½ cup
- Lemon Juice: ¼ Cup
- Vinegar: 1 tea spoon
- All in one Sauce: 3 tablespoon
- Grated Orange rind : 1 tablespoon
- Brown sugar – 1 cup (else normal sugar)
- Ginger paste: 1 tablespoon
- Garlic paste: 1 and ½ tablespoon
- Grated/diced boiled onion: 3 tablespoon
- Chicken or vegetable stock: 1and ½ Cup
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Water: 1 and ½ Cup
- Red pepper flakes/powder:1/2 tablespoon
- Salt: to taste
- Italian herb mix: 1tablespoon
- Rum: 1 Cup (optional)
- Boneless chicken: 1/2 Kg (cubed)
- Cornflour: 1 Cup
- Salt: To taste
- Chili flakes/powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Egg: 2
- Olive oil: 3-4 tablespoon
- Heat olive oil in a deep saucepan on medium heat.
- Pour boiled onion paste in it and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add ginger and garlic paste and stir again.
- Pour orange juice, lemon juice, and vinegar, all in one sauce, chicken/vegetable stock and water into the saucepan on medium heat
- Add brown sugar/normal sugar, salt, grated orange rind, red chilli flakes/powder and Italian herb mix onto it and bring to boil for 8-10 minutes and remove from heat.
- Mix cornflower with chilli flakes and salt.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl until well blended. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Coat chicken pieces with cornflour mixture and then with bitten egg and deep fry it till those turn golden.
- Pour fried chickens in the orange sauce and boil it till thicken.
- Add Rum to the thicken mixture and boil for 2-3 minutes in low flame.
- Chicken in orange sauce with Rum is ready. Serve it with steamed rice.