Bread Pizza is an easy Pizza-like snack where instead of pizza base bread slice is used
- 6 Bread slices
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp. Oregano
- 1 Tsp. Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Tsp. Chilli Flake
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese (75g)
- 4 Tbsp. Pizza Sauce (I use homemade)
To make Veg Topping
- 1 Onion
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 6 Mushroom
- 1/4 Brocolli
- 3 Garlic Clove
- 50g Paneer/ Tofu (optional)
To make Non-veg Topping
- 1/2 cup boiled Chicken or other meat (to be used instead of Paneer/ Tofu)
- 1 Sausage
- 1 Bacon
- Wash and cut onion and also bell pepper into small pieces.
- Cut Broccoli and mushroom as well.
- You can substitute veggies with your choice of other veggies as well.
- Mince the Garlic.
- Cut Paneer/ Tofu/ boiled Chicken/ other meat/ saucage/ bacon into small pices.
Veg Topping for Pizza
- Heat Olive oil in a pan.
- Now add chopped onion and saute for a minute.
- Add minced garlic and cook till a nice aroma comes from the mixture.
- Add all the chopped veggies.
- Now add salt, black pepper, half of the chilli flakes and also half of the oregano.
- Mix well.
- Now add Pizza sauce and mix well.
- cook for two minutes and add Paneer/ Tofu and give a light mix.
- The topping is ready.
Non-veg Topping for Pizza
- If using bacon, add it to the empty pan and cook on low flame to release the fat.
- Add veggies as mentioned in the topping for veg pizza and cook.
- If not using bacon the process will be the same as the veg pizza topping.
- Instead of Panner/ Tofu add boiled meat/ sausage and saute for 3-4 minutes to get the non-veg pizza topping done.
Bread Pizza on Tawa
- Butter the bread slices on both sides.
- Now top each slice with topping.
- On the top of the topping generously sprinkle Mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle remaining oregano and chili flakes.
- Now heat a tawa/ pan on low flame.
- Place the bread slices and cook till the cheese melts.
- The lower side will automatically be roasted with the help of butter.
- Take it out on a plate and serve hot.
Bread Pizza on Oven
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees c for 10 minutes.
- Now take a pizza pan and brush some olive oil.
- Place the pizza slices (to be prepared as mentioned in Tawa section).
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and serve hot.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Fusion
- Serving Size: 50g
- Calories: 131
- Sugar: 3.4g
- Sodium: 339mg
- Fat: 7.7g
- Saturated Fat: 2.4g
- Carbohydrates: 12.4g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Protein: 5.2g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
Keywords: bread pizza recipe. easy bread pizza, bread pizza in tava recipe, debjanir rannaghar