Fresh Pineapple: Around 200 g (cut into small cubes)
Coconut Milk: 1 Cup
Onion: 1 (Big size)
Potato: 2 (Big Size)
Green Chilies: 5-6
Butter: 1 tbsp.
Refined Vegetable Oil: 3 tbsp.
Milk: 1 Cup
- Garlic Paste: 2 tbsp.
- Onion Powder: 1 tbsp.
- Garlic Powder: 1 tbsp.
- Crushed Peppercorn: 1 tsp.
- Salt to Taste
- Make a paste of Pineapples along with green chilies and keep the paste aside.
- Cut Onion into rings and Potatoes into rounds.
- Boil Potatoes with a little salt for around 5 minutes and drain the water.
- [url href="https://kitchenofdebjani.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Fried-2Begg-2Band-2BPinapple-2Bcurry1.jpg"][/url]
- Take half of the oil in a Non-stick pan and heat it.
- Start making single Egg poaches one by one on oil; sprinkle little salt on the sunny side and fry from both side.
- Add rest of the oil in the same pan and heat sufficiently.
- Now add onion rings and sauté for 3-4 minutes in low flame or till they turn pinkish. Don't over-fry onions.
- Add half of the garlic paste and cook for one minute.
- Then add Potato rounds and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Now add Pineapple-Green Chilli mix and cook for another 2 minutes in low flame.
- Season the mixture with Salt, crushed pepper, onion powder and garlic powder and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Now it’s time to add coconut milk and normal milk to the mixture.
- After adding both the milk brings the mixture into boil.
- Place poached eggs carefully on the gravy and cover the pan with a lid and cook for 3-4 minutes in low flame.
- Add little water if required.
- Open the lid and turn Egg poaches carefully and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Take butter in a separate pan and melt it and add rest of the garlic paste and sauté for 1-2 minutes and add the buttery garlic in the gravy and mix carefully.
- Cook for another 1 minute in low flame and turn the flame off.
- "Poached Eggs in Pineapple and Coconut Gravy" is ready to serve!! Enjoy Poached Eggs in Pineapple-Coconut Gravy with steamed rice.
- Prep Time:15 mins
- Cook Time:20 mins