This delicious Moist Strawberry Loaf Cake is a lovely treat that will delight your taste buds! The cake is so easy to make, and is made with fresh, juicy strawberries.
- 200g Fresh Strawberries
- 250g All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp. All-Purpose Flour for tossing strawberries to prevent sinking and preparing the pan
- 150g Brown Sugar
- 100ml Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 100ml Vegetable Oil + 1 Tbsp Oil
- 2 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- Preheat the oven in 180 degrees C (or around 350 degrees F).
- Keep all the ingredients in room temperature.
- Take 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil and smear on the inner side of the loaf tin and then sprinkle 1 Tbsp. All-Purpose Flour to make the tin baking ready.
- Or you can put a piece of baking paper over oiled tin.
- Cut strawberries into small pieces.
- Toss the strawberries in 1 Tbsp. All-purpose flour to lightly coat those.
- Now take Eggs, Brown Sugar, Vanilla Extract and Oil.
- Use a blender and beat the mixture to make a frothy mixture.
- The sugar must dissolve completely.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Use a sieve and start adding the Flour mix in three batches.
- After adding each batch mix the flour using the "cut and fold method".
- Do not over0mix the batter.
- Once done, add 3/4th of the Strawberries and lightly fold those.
- Transfer this mixture to the Loaf tin and tap it 2-3 times to remove bubbles if any,
- Now top the Loaf cake mixture with the remaining strawberries.
- Put the tin in the preheated oven on medium rack.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes in 180 degrees C (or around 350 degrees F) or till the top of the cake is golden.
- Insert a toothpick at 2-3 points to check the same is coming clear or not.
- If the toothpick is coming clear, take the cake out of the oven.
- Once the cake is finished baking, allow it to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve with a dollop of freshly whipped cream, a sprinkle of powdered sugar, or a drizzle of melted chocolate. Enjoy!
- I prefer using fresh strawberries instead of frozen.
- Always coat the strawberries with flour to avoid those sinking
- You can use butter instead of oil.
- Instead of brown sugar you can use granulated sugar or coconut sugar.
- Instead of milk you can use coconut milk.
- Eggs can be replaced with yogurt.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 40
- Category: Cake
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 100g
- Calories: 261
- Sugar: 16.2g
- Sodium: 145mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2.4g
- Carbohydrates: 36.4g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 4.7g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
Keywords: strawberry cake recipe, moist strawberry loaf cake recipe, strawberry bread recipe