Magazine/ News Paper/ Website Mention and Interviews:
- My story, as featured by Women of Courage.
- Rediff featured me as a Bengali Food Instagrammer from Kolkata.
- Polka Cafe picked the picture of “Doodh Maach” as part of “10 Authentic Fish Recipes, Everyone From Bengal Will Recommend“
- My Recipe of Chanar Dalna is being mentioned as part of “20 Bengali Vegetarian Dishes That Can Give Meat, Fish A Run For Their Money” by HuffPost.
- My recipe of Chenna Poda is being mentioned by Polka Cafe as part of “You Can’t Help But Reach For Seconds, With These 25 Authentic Oriya Delicacies“
- Storypick picked a picture of “Gohona Bori” of mine for “15 Bengali Vegetarian Dishes You Need To Taste Once In Your Life“
- Interview by NaariSakhi
- I am being mentioned by Asian Age during Christmas, 15
Rediff Get Ahead Recipe Feature
- Khuskhus Badam Halwa from Debjnair Rannaghar got featured as a Diwali Recipe – ” Diwali recipe: How to make Khus Khus Badam Halwa “
- Kancha Golla from Debjnair Rannaghar got featured as ” Mishti Bengal: How to make Kancha Golla “
- Chocolate Chip Cookies from Debjnair Rannaghar got featured as a Christmas Recipe – “Xmas recipe: How to make Chocolate Chip Cookies“
- 2015 started on a spicy note! One of my favorite recipe of Chicken i.e. Goalndo Steamer Curry or Boatman Style Chicken Curry from my blog got featured – “How to make Boatman Style Chicken Curry“! This dish is really close to my heart & it has a story to tell….
- Bedmi Poori aur Aloo ki Sabzi from Debjanir Rannagar was featured in the “Obama Recipe” section: Obama Recipe: How to make Bedmi Aloo
- “Patishapta“- a bong form of Pancake from Debjanir Rannaghar was featured in Favorite Recipe section: Recipe: How to make Patishapta on World Pancake Day