Easy 4 ingredients no gelatin no agar-agar vegetarian Mango Pudding recipe
- 2 Mangoes (ripe)
- 75g Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Cornflour
- 150ml Milk
- Take 2 ripe mangoes and wash thoroughly.
- Cut the stem and then cut mangoes into three portions as shown in the video.
- Now scoop mango and also extract pulp from the body of the seed.
- You can use other methods to extract the pulp as well.
- Now use a blender and make a smooth mango puree.
- Take Pudding mold(s) and brush with oil and keep those ready for setting the pudidng.
- Meanwhile, take the milk and heat it to make it warm.
- Add cornflour to it and mix with a spoon to make the slurry.
- Heat a pan and transfer the mango puree and cook for 1 minute on medium flame.
- Add sugar and cook till the mixture turns a bit translucent.
- It will take one minute to mix and cook the sugar properly.
- You need to stir vigorously else the mixture will burn.
- Now give another mix to the slurry and add this to the mango concentrate.
- Mix continuously while cooking on low flame so that no lump forms.
- Cook for around one minute and then switch the flame off.
- Transfer the mixture to the mold while it is hot.
- Even the top with a knife or jerk it to reduce bubbles.
- Now place the molds at room temperature till the heat reduces.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and set give the setting time of 1 hour.
- While serving, unmold the pudding on a plate.
- If needed place the mold in a bowl containing hot water for 30 seconds. It helps in unmolding.
- Serve it chilled.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: cooking
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serving Size: 120g
- Calories: 210
- Sugar: 43.5g
- Sodium: 20mg
- Fat: 1.6g
- Saturated Fat: 0.7g
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
Keywords: Mango pudding recipe, easy mango pudding recipe, no gelatin no agar-agar mango pudding recipe, 4 ingredients mango pudding recipe, vegetarian mango pudding recipe, mango pudding recipe debjanir rannaghar