Here's the easy recipe of Ginger Turmeric Lemon Tea Popsicles, an healthy treat
- 6 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 6 Lemon slices (round)
- 2 inch. Ginger
- 1 inch raw turmeric
- 4 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tsp.Tea leaves
- 2 Cups Water
- Make a paste of the ginger.
- Make a paste of raw turmeric as well.
- Heat 2 cups of water.
- Once the water starts boiling, add tea leaves and also ginger and turmeric paste.
- Switch the flame off after 1 minute.
- Now add Honey as well as lemon juice.
- Mix well and strain the tea using a s strainer in a bowl.
- Once cooled, fill popsicle molds with the liquid.
- I place lemon slices in the mold along with the liquid to make the popsicles decorative.
- Place the holders in the freezer for 15 minutes and then set the sticks.
- Set in Freezer for 4-5 hours or till the popsicles are set properly.
- Keep the popsicles at room temperature for 5 minutes and then demold to serve.
- Category: Popsicles
- Method: cooking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 75g
- Calories: 51
- Sugar: 11.9g
- Sodium: 6mg
- Fat: 0.2g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 12.7g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Ginger Turmeric Lemon Ice Tea Popsicles recipe, Immunity ice Pops recipe, debjanir rannaghar, debjanir rannaghar popsicles recipe