Two ingredient Banana Peanut butter ice cream which is healthy and easy to make at home. Even your kid can make it!
- Banana: 4 (use overripe bananas)
- Peanut Butter (sweetened): 3 Tbsp.
- Peel the skin of the bananas and cut those into small chunks.
- Take the bananas in a bowl (which you will use for making the ice cream) and fridge the bananas for two hours.
- Meanwhile, put the peanut butter in the fridge as well as it is to be used child.
- Now take the bananas along with the peanut butter and blend using a blender or in a food processor until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- You can serve it as it is or else you can fridge the ice cream for 2-3 hours to set properly. We prefer the frozen Peanut butter Banana ice cream.
- Drizzle some peanut butter over the ice cream while serving if you wish!
You can skip peanut butter or can increase or decrease it based on your preference.
If using unsweetened peanut butter, and you wish the ice cream to be sweet add 2 Tbsp. Honey.
If making a treat for your canine pet, make sure to use unsweetened peanut butter.
- Prep Time: 120 mins
- Cook Time: 120 mins
- Category: Ice Cream
- Cuisine: Continental
- Serving Size: 50g
- Calories: 88
- Sugar: 12.1g
- Sodium: 28mg
- Fat: 3.2g
- Saturated Fat: 0.7g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg