Strawberry Banana Smoothie is a filling and healthy drink prepared with fresh strawberries and banana along with plain yogurt.
- Strawberries: 200g
- Banana: 2
- Plain Curd/ Yogurt: 150ml
- Fresh Cream: 100ml
- Honey: 1 Tbsp.
- Take all the ingredients except honey chilled for making the smoothie.
- Remove the skin of the bananas.
- Roughly chop strawberries as well as bananas.
- leave a few chunks for garnishing and use rest for making the smoothie.
- Take those in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Now add Curd as well as fresh cream followed by the honey and blend again.
- Blend till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour in a glass and top with banana and strawberry chunk while serving.
Instead of fresh strawberries, you can use preserve as well.
You can substitute honey with sugar or jaggery or completely skip it. The fruits are naturally sweet so it will taste good.
I prefer using homemade curd or yogurt. You can for sure use storebought curd or yogurt.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: Continental
- Serving Size: 70g
- Calories: 125
- Sugar: 17.1g
- Sodium: 35mg
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 3.4g
- Cholesterol: 6mg