Ragi Crackers are nutritious snack prepared with Ragi Flour aka Nachni Flour
- 1/2 cup Ragi Flour
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Tsp. Black Pepper Powder
- 1/3 Tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Ajwain
- 2 Tbsp. Oil
- Mix both the flour along with salt in a bowl.
- Add Garlic Powder, Black Pepper Powder to it and mix.
- Now add Ajwain to the mixture.
- Add Oil and knead till the mixture is crumbly.
- Now add water little by little to make a soft dough.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth for 10 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven in 180 degrees C for 10 minutes.
- Now divide the dough into two parts.
- Roll out one part into a flat Disk with Roti-like thickness.
- Use a cookie cutter and cut into pieces.
- Now use a fork and prick in between.
- Make rest of the crackers as well.
- Grease a baking tray and place the unbaked crackers one by one.
- Bake them in 180 degrees C for 15 minutes or till those are properly baked.
- Cool those on a wire rack and store in an air-tight container.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Indian
Keywords: Ragi Crackers, cracker recipe, debjanir rannaghar