Mango Mastani is a mango, milk and ice cream-based thick milkshake from Pune, Maharastra
To make the Milkshake:
- Ripe Mangoes: 4
- Chilled Full Cream Milk: 1 Cup
- Vanilla Ice Cream: 3 Scoop
- Sugar: 2 Tbsp.
- Vanilla/ Mango Ice Cream: 4 Scoop
- Cashew Nut: 10-12
- Pistachio: 10-12
- Reisin: 10-12
- Glazed Cherri: 8-10
- Tutti Frutti: 1 Tbsp.
- Chopped Mango: 2 Tbsp.
- [url href="https://kitchenofdebjani.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Edited.jpg"][/url]Cut the stem of mangoes and dip in chilled water for one water before chopping the mangoes.
- Now Peel the skin and cut mangoes into small pieces.
- Make a smooth puree of the chopped mangoes.
- Using a blender mix mango puree with chilled milk, sugar and two scoops of ice cream,
- Now take two glasses and pour 1 scoop of ice cream in each glass and pour the milkshake over the ice cream and leave around 3-inch space on the top.
- Top the milkshake with 1 scoop of ice cream and decorate with glazed cherries, cashew nut, pistachio, raisin, and Tutti frutti and serve Mango Mastani chilled.
I prefer to use Vanilla ice cream however Mango ice cream can also be used for more distinct mango flavor.
I use homemade Tutti Frutti (recipe can be found here)
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serving Size: 1 Glass
- Calories: 558
- Sugar: 86.6g
- Sodium: 193mg
- Fat: 16.7g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 97.9g
- Fiber: 7.3g
- Protein: 11.6g
- Cholesterol: 54mg