A Healthy Indian Quinoa Pulao with Veggies and spice infused Paneer
To make the Spice infused Paneer:
- Milk: 1 Litre
- Lemon Juice: 2 Tbsp.
- Salt: 1/2 Tsp.
- Mixed Herbs: 1/2 Tsp.
- Chili Flakes: 1/2 Tsp
To make the Pulao:
- Quinoa: 1 cup ( mine is a 150g cup)
- Cauliflower: 5-6 florets
- Carrot: 1/2 cup (dice)
- Onion: 1 (chopped)
- French Bean: 1/2 cup ( small pieces)
- Ginger-garlic Paste: 1 Tsp.
- Tomato Puree: 3 Tbsp.
- Chili Flakes: 1/2 Tsp.
- Salt: To Taste
- Olive Oil: 1 Tbsp.
To make the Spice Infused Paneer:[url href="https://kitchenofdebjani.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Unknown-Person2.jpg"][/url]
- Boil the milk for 5 minutes in low flame and add salt, Chili flakes, and mixed herbs and mix properly using a ladle.
- Now lower the flame and add lemon juice to curdle the milk and switch the flame off after curdling started.
- Wait till the temperature drops and discard the water from the curdled milk.
- Take the curdled milk over a piece of cheesecloth and tie all the ends and put a piece of weight over the same for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes remove the weight and after opening the cloth cut the paneer into pieces for further use.
To make the Quinoa Pulao with spice-infused Paneer:[url href="https://kitchenofdebjani.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Edited6.jpg"][/url]
- Wash Quinoa and start boiling the same in medium flame with 2 cups of water after covering the pan with a lid till the entire water absorbed and the quinoa cooked properly.
- In a pan heat Olive oil and sauté the Paneer lightly.
- Start frying the veggies in remaining oil for 5-6 minutes or till the veggies soften.
- Add salt, chili flakes and mix properly.
- Add boiled quinoa and mix thoroughly and cover the pan with a lid and cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Open the lid and mix the Spice infused Paneer chunks and serve Quinoa Pulao with spice infused Paneer hot.
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: Indian