Savoury Cheese and Veggie Muffins
Super Easy and super tasty Savoury Cheese and Veggie Muffins recipe! Perfect Breakfast muffin recipe that you can bake just within 30 minutes.
- Author: Debjani Chatterjee Alam
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 12 muffins 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: Continental
- 250g All Purpose Flour / Maida: (1.5 Cup)
- 1.5 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp. Salt or to Taste (to be adjusted)
- 1 Tsp. Chili Flakes
- 1/2 Tsp. Mixed Herb
- 2 Eggs
- 150 ml Milk (1 Cup)
- 75 ml vegetable Oil (1/2 Cup)
- 75g Mozzarella Cheese (grated)
- 50g Processed Cheese (grated)
- 1/2 Carrot (chopped)
- 1/2 Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Green Peas
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup French Beans (chopped)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 Degrees C for 10 minutes.
- Line a muffin tray with muffin cups.
- Cut and chop all the veggies into small pieces.
- Take All Purpose Flour along with Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and Salt and shift the same using a sieve.
- Now in a bowl take two eggs and using a hand blender blend the eggs along with the oil till the mixture turns frothy.
- Now fold the flour mixture into the wet mixture lightly.
- Add Chili flakes, and mixed herbs, and fold the chopped veggies as well.
- Now take 2/3 of the grated Mozzarella cheese and the entire grated processed cheese and fold those into the mixture.
- Pour the muffin batter into the muffin cups and fill 2/3 of each cup.
- Sprinkle the remaining grated Mozzarella Cheese over the muffins along with little chili flakes.
- Bake the Muffins for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees Centigrade or until a toothpick comes out clean while inserted in the middle of a muffin upon baking.
- The Cheese and Veggie Muffins should be golden and crispy on the top upon completion of the baking.
- Take the muffin tin out of the oven and cool it on a wire rack for 5-6 minutes before serving.
- The Cheese and Veggie Muffins best serve semi-hot.
- The quantities of the ingredients mentioned here can be used for making 12 muffins.
- I prefer to do the chopping work at night followed by a morning baking
- Serving Size: 75g
- Calories: 266
- Sugar: 2.8g
- Sodium: 512mg
- Fat: 11.5g
- Saturated Fat: 2.2g
- Carbohydrates: 32.8g
- Fiber: 4.2g
- Protein: 9g
- Cholesterol: 43mg
Keywords: savory breakfast muffin recipe, veggie and cheese muffin recipe, tiffinbox recipe, debjanir rannaghar
Recipe Card powered by