Easy and Quick Strawberry lemonade is a flavorful summer drink
- Strawberry: 300 g
- Powdered Sugar: 8 tbsp.
- Lime / Lemon Juice: 4 Tbsp.
- Water: 5 cup (1.5 Lit) to make the lemonade and 2 cup for making ice
- [url href="https://kitchenofdebjani.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Making-of-Strawberry-Lemonade-300x300.jpg"][/url]
- Wash Strawberries and keep 3-4 Strawberries separated for garnishing.
- Make a smooth puree of rest of the Strawberries using a mixer.
- Now in the blending Jar of the Mixer take powdered sugar along with Lemon Juice and add pureed strawberries to it.
- Blend for 1 minute on medium speed.
- Now add chilled water and mix again.
- Instead of a blender, you can mix all the ingredients using a bowl and spoon as well.
- Strain the lemonade using a strainer and keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
- Cut remaining Strawberries into four equal pieces and place those in the ice tray and fill the tray with water and refrigerate to make strawberry ice.
- Serve Strawberry Lemonade with Strawberry Ice.
- Adding Ice cube is optional.
- [url href="https://kitchenofdebjani.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Strawberry-Lemonade-300x300.jpg"][/url]
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: World