Easy to make healthy whole wheat Strawberry Banana Muffins with no added Butter is a perfect dose of goodness and taste
- Whole Wheat Flour: 1.5 Cup (200g)
- Powdered Sugar: 2/3 cup (100g)
- Nutmeg Powder: 1/2 Tsp.
- Baking Powder: 1 Tsp.
- Baking Soda: 1/2 Tsp.
- Egg: 2
- Milk: 1/3 cup (50 ml)
- Refined Oil: 1/2 cup (75 ml)
- Vanilla Essence: 1/2 Tsp.
- Strawberries: 15
- Bananas: 2 (Big sized)
- All the ingredients are needed to be at room temperature before making the batter.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees C for 10 minutes. [url href="https://kitchenofdebjani.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Whole-Wheat-Strawberry-Banana-Muffins-Chopping-Fruits-300x200.jpg"][/url]
- Wash and cut Strawberries into small cubes.
- Remove the skin of Bananas and take bananas in a bowl and using a fork mash bananas.
- I prefer to retain few small chunks of banana to give the cake/ muffin a body.
- [url href="https://kitchenofdebjani.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Whole-Wheat-Strawberry-Banana-Muffins-Mixing-Dry-Ingredients-300x300.jpg"][/url]
- Mix Whole Wheat Flour along with Baking Powder and Baking Soda in a bowl.
- Sift using a sieve two times.
- Now mix Nutmeg Powder with the Flour mix.
- Mix Chopped Strawberries lightly with the flour mix so that the strawberries are coated with flour.
- Add Mashed bananas in the flour-Strawberry mix and fold lightly.
- [url href="https://kitchenofdebjani.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Whole-Wheat-Strawberry-Banana-Muffins-Mixing-Wet-Ingredients-300x300.jpg"][/url]
- Now take Eggs and Powdered Sugar in a bowl and using a hand blender or manual whisk start mixing both until the mixture turns creamy.
- It took me 2 minutes to mix both the ingredients using a hand blender.
- Add Oil to the mixture and using the blender blend for 1 more minute.
- Add Vanilla essence and Milk to the mixture and blend for 1 more minute.
- Now make a well in the mid of the flour mix and pour the wet mixture.
- Using a spatula fold everything lightly by Cutting and folding.
- [url href="https://kitchenofdebjani.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Baking-Whole-Wheat-Strawberry-Banana-Muffins-300x200.jpg"][/url]
- Line a muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Using a tablespoon or Ice-cream scoop fill 2/3 of each muffin liner with the batter.
- Tap the muffin tray on table top after filling the tray.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 15-20 minutes in preheated oven. It took me 15 minutes to bake Whole Wheat Strawberry Banana Muffins.
- Check at around in 15 minutes by inserting a toothpick in the mid of the muffins and if required bake for few more minutes.
- Take Muffins out of the oven after baking and cool on a wire rack.
- Store Muffins in an airtight container. These muffins can be stored for a month if refrigerated.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Cake
- Cuisine: World