- Paneer: 250g
- Khowa/ Solidified Milk: 100g
- Fresh Cream: 75g (I have used Amul Cream)
- Green Cardamom: 3-4
- Kesar/ Saffron: 10-12 strings
- Yellow Food Colour: 1 drop
- Sugar Free Natura Diet Sugar: 6 Tbsp. (Artificial Sweetener)
- Ghee: 1/2 Tsp.
- Pre-heat the oven in 180 degree C for 10 minutes.
- [url href="https://kitchenofdebjani.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Making-of-Baked-Kesari-Sandesh-300x200.jpg"][/url]
- Make a powder of the seed of Green Cardamom
- Take Fresh Paneer in a plate and crumble it using your fingers.
- Using a grater grate Khowa and mix grated Khowa with crumbled Paneer.
- Now knead this mixture for 2-3 minutes or till the mixture smoothens completely,
- Add Fresh Cream to the mixture and knead again to mix properly.
- Now add powdered Green cardamom and mix.
- Now it is time to add Sugar Free Natura’s Diet Sugar to the mixture of Sandesh.
- After mixing the Diet sugar add Kesar and food colouring to the mixture and mix it for 1 more minute.
- Now take a baking tin and rub little Ghee on the inner side of the tin.
- Pour the Sandesh Mixture in the tin and cover it with an Aluminium foil (as shown in the picture).
- Take another baking tray (bigger size) and pour water till 1/3 level of the tray and place the baking tin filled with Sandesh mix in the middle of the tray containing water.
- Now Bake the Sandesh along with the Water bed for 30 minutes in 170 degree C.
- Remove the Aluminium foil and bake for 10 minutes in 240 degree C on the water bed.
- Take the tin out of oven and cool the Kesari Baked Sandesh completely before cutting into pieces for 10 minutes in room temperature.
- Invert the Kesari Baked Sandesh in a plate and cut it into desired shape.
- Kesari Baked Sandesh can be served in room temperature or after refrigerating it.
- [url href="https://kitchenofdebjani.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Bhapa-Sandesh-300x200.jpg"][/url]
In case Oven is not available place take the mixture in a covered steel box and place in a Pressure cooker on water bed. Cook for 20 minutes without the whistle on.
Sugar free Sugar can be substituted with normal Sugar.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Category: Sweet
- Cuisine: Bengali