A very easy recipe of Carrot Cake with Cream cheese Frosting which for sure is drool-worthy!
- All-Purpose Flour / Maida: 2 Cup (300 g)
- Grated Carrot: 2 Cup (around 300 g)
- Nutmeg Powder: 1 Tsp.
- Baking Powder: 1/2 Tsp.
- Baking Soda: 1/2 Tsp.
- Powder Sugar: 1 Cup
- Egg: 4
- Plain Yogurt: 1.5 Cup
- Refined Vegetable Oil: 1 Cup
- Cream Cheese: 200g
- Butter: 100g
- Icing Sugar: 75 g
- Vanilla Essense: few drops
To make the Cake:[url href="https://cdn1.kitchenofdebjani.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/How-to-make-Carrot-Cake-300x208.jpg"][/url]
- Pre-heat the oven in 160o C for 10 minutes.
- Mix All Purpose Flour with Nutmeg Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and Orange Peel.
- After mixing add Grated Carrot to the Flour mixture and fold lightly.
- Now take Brown sugar and Castor Sugar in a Bowl and add Vegetable oil and using a hand beater or electric blender blend to get a creamy mixture for around 5-7 minutes.
- Now add Eggs one by one to the mixture and continue mixing.
- Then add Plain Yogurt and Orange Juice to the mixture and blend for 3-4 minutes.
- Now mix Flour mix with the Wet mixture using cut and fold method.
- Take a Cake mold of your preference and spray some oil and then place a piece of parchment paper in the base and then pour the cake mixture in the Cake Pan. I have used two rectangular Cake mold for my cake.
- Now it’s time to bake the Cake!
- Bake Carrot Cake at 160o C for 30-40 minutes and check the cake after 30 minutes by inserting a knife or toothpick. If the cake is done knife or toothpick should come out clean. It took me around 40 minutes to bake the cake.
- I haven’t used heavy frosting for this cake instead used light and simple frosting of Orange Juice and Castor Sugar.
- Beat Castor Sugar with Orange Juice for around 5 minutes to get thick creamy frosting.
- Spread the frosting over the cake!
- And what else….Carrot Cake with Cream cheese Frosting is ready. Just grab it and have it.
- Category: Cake
- Cuisine: World