- Chicken Pieces with Skin: 750 g (around 8-9 big size pieces)
- All Purpose Flour: 1.5 cup
- Onion Powder: 2 tbsp.
- Garlic Powder: 3 tbsp.
- Paprika: 1 tbsp.
- Dried Parsley: 1 tbsp.
- Crushed Peppercorn: 1 tbsp.
- Tomato Soup Powder: 1 sachet
- Potato Powder: 1/2 cup
- Egg: 2
- Milk: 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable Refined Oil: for deep frying
- Wash chicken pieces and pat dry them but don't remove the skin.
- In a mixing bowl take all purpose flour along with onion powder, garlic powder, tomato soup powder, crushed peppercorn, paprika, dried parsley, salt and potato powder and mix properly.
- In another bowl take 2 eggs and whisk them and add ½ cup of milk and beat the mixture .
- Take a piece of chicken and coat it properly with the egg wash and then coat with the flour mixture and again coat with the egg wash followed by flour mixture.
- Following the process mentioned coat all the chicken pieces and keep them aside for frying.
- Now heat sufficient oil in a deep pan for deep frying chickens.
- Keep the flame in medium and start frying chickens and make sure chickens are cooked properly from inside. When the fried chickens turn golden in colour remove them from oil and using a kitchen towel drain the excess oil.
- Following the process mentioned deep fry rest of the chicken pieces and serve them (and obviously have them) with your favourite sauce!
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving Size: 4 People