Magazine/ News Paper/ Website Mention and Interviews:
- My recipe of Chenna Poda is being mentioned by Polka Cafe as part of “You Can’t Help But Reach For Seconds, With These 25 Authentic Oriya Delicacies“
- Storypick picked a picture of “Gohona Bori” of mine for “15 Bengali Vegetarian Dishes You Need To Taste Once In Your Life“
- I am being mentioned by Asian Age during Christmas, 15
- My recipes published in Bengali Magazine Sananda on the occasion of Mother’s day.
- My Eid special recipe published in the Bengali food magazine Hyangla Hneshel.
Rediff Get Ahead
- Khuskhus Badam Halwa from Debjnair Rannaghar got featured as a Diwali Recipe – ” Diwali recipe: How to make Khus Khus Badam Halwa “
- Kancha Golla from Debjnair Rannaghar got featured as ” Mishti Bengal: How to make Kancha Golla “
- Chocolate Chip Cookies from Debjnair Rannaghar got featured as a Christmas Recipe – “Xmas recipe: How to make Chocolate Chip Cookies“
- 2015 started on a spicy note! One of my favourite recipe of Chicken i.e. Goalndo Steamer Curry or Boatman Style Chicken Curry from my blog got featured – “How to make Boatman Style Chicken Curry“! This dish is really close to my heart & it has a story to tell….
- Bedmi Poori aur Aloo ki Sabzi from Debjanir Rannagar was featured in the “Obama Recipe” section : Obama Recipe: How to make Bedmi Aloo
- “Patishapta“- a bong form of Pancake from Debjanir Rannaghar was featured in Favorite Recipe section : Recipe:How to make Patishapta on World Pancake Day